[JPL] James Williams has died

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Jul 20 11:51:37 EDT 2004

Very, very sad news indeed.  We have lost a great pianist and composer, but
more importantly a true gentleman.

Brad Stone

Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, Blues, World Music)
Faculty Advisor
KSJS-FM
1 Washington Square
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094
www.ksjs.org

Home Office:
P.O.B. 720397
San Jose, CA   95172-0397
Music Calls: Weds., 8:30 a.m. to Noon, PT
(408) 842-7773 - office
bstone at science.sjsu.edu