[JPL] James Williams

Jackson, Bobby bjackson at wcpn.org
Tue Jul 20 17:52:48 EDT 2004

I am truly saddened by the loss of James Williams.  I saw him last at a concert featuring the Contemporary Piano Ensemble here in Cleveland at the Cleveland Museum of Art's Gartner Auditorium along with Donald Brown, Geoff Keezer, Harold Mabern and Mulgrew Miller.  Suffice to say the evening was splendid.  James was always the soft-spoken gentleman, kind and generous.  He will truly be missed.

Peace,

Bobby Jackson
WCPN-FM
Cleveland, OH