[JPL]WFCR "Jazz à la Mode" July 21, 2004

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Wed Jul 21 22:23:31 EDT 2004

JAZZ A LA MODE
WFCR/AMHERST, MASS.
8 P.M.-MIDNIGHT
PRODUCER/HOST:  TOM RENEY

DATE: Wednesday, July 21, 2004
James Williams Memorial, b. 3/8/51; d. 7/19/04

Blues Etude	James Williams	(Piano at Maybeck, Vol. 42)	Concord Jazz

Hammerin'	James Williams	(The Magical Trio 1)	Emarcy
Ms. B.C.	Art Blakey & the Jazz Messengers	(Album of the Year)	Timeless
Day by Day	James Williams & ICU	(We've Got What You Need!)	Evidence
Say It (Over and Over Again)	Karrin Allyson	(Ballads)	Concord Jazz

A Beautiful Friendship	James Williams & ICU	(We've Got What You Need!)	Evidence
Summer Serenade 	Art Farmer	(Blame It on My Youth)	Contemporary
Just in Time	Nneena Freelon	(Soul Call)	Concord Jazz
Too Late Now	James Williams	(Magical Trio 2)	Emarcy

Havana Days	James Williams	(Alter Ego)	Sunnyside
Visions of Gaudi	Tom Harrell	(Visions)	Contemporary
All or Nothing at All	Karrin Allyson	(Ballads)	Concord Jazz

Moanin'	Contemporary Piano Ensemble	(The Key Players)	DIW/Columbia
Buhaina Buhaina	James Williams	(Magical Trio 1)	Emarcy
Bad Case of the Bu's	Billy Pierce	(William the Conquerer)	Sunnyside
Just a Feelin'	James Williams & ICU	(Truth, Justice and the Blues)	Evidence

Webb City	Art Blakey & the Jazz Messengers	(In Sweden)	Evidence
Fourplay	James Williams	(Meets the Saxophone Masters)	DIW/Columbia

Polka Dots and Moonbeams
Footprints
Dreamsville
I Fall in Love Too Easily
New York	James Williams	(Piano at Maybeck, Vol. 42)	Concord Jazz

Embraceable You	James Williams	(Talkin' Trash)	DIW
Wonderland	Joe Wilder	(Alone With Just My Dreams)	Evening Star
Sonnymoon for Two	James Williams	(The Magical Trio: Awesome!)	DIW

'Round Midnight
Inner Urge
Street of Dreams
Blues Etude
Spiritual Medley 	James Williams	(Piano at Maybeck, Vol. 42)	Concord Jazz