[JPL] WCLV Jazz Playlist for 7/25

John Simna jsimna at wclv.com
Thu Jul 22 11:14:40 EDT 2004

Here is the playlist for Jazz All Night for this week on WCLV, Cleveland:

Performer                      Music                  Recording Title
Label
12:00MID
Jack Schantz         What a Friend We Have         I Love to Tell the Story
Federated
Maria Schneider         Concert in the Garden          (same)
Artist Share
Frank Kimbrough    You Only Live Twice      Lullabluebye    Palmetto
Miles Davis           Walkin’            At the Blackhawk
Columbia
Von Freeman       Be My Love     The Great Divide     Premonition
Benny Golson      Blues March             Terminal 1          Concord

1:00AM
Maria Schneider       Choro Dancado        Concert in the Garden     Artist
Share
Luciana Souza     Tonight I Can Write         Neruda           Sunnyside
Patricia Barber      I Could Eat Your Words       Verse
Premonition/Blue Note
Steve Lacy      In the Pocket         Beat Suite         Sunnyside
Ken Nordine            Blue                  Colors            Asphodel
Ken Nordine          Faces in the Jazzmatazz    Best of Wordjazz Vol. 1
Rhino
Luciana Souza              Poetry           Neruda             Sunnyside

2:00AM
Maria Schneider            Pas de Deux          Concert in the Garden
Artist Share
Ingrid Jensen          Christiane         Vernal Fields         enja
Chuck Owen         E Ticket             Here We Are         Sea Breeze
Scott Hamilton-Harry Allen    Blues Up and Down    Heavy Juice   Concord
Gene Ammons-Sonny Stitt    Blues Up and Down   Boss Tenors     Verve
Gene Ammons        Happy Blues      Prestige Legacy Vol. 3       Prestige

3:00AM
Maria Schneider      Danca Ilusoria           Concert in the Garden
Artist Share
Maria Schneider       Evanescence            (same)                    enja
Gil Evans        Spoonful       The Individualism of Gil Evans      Verve
Steve Nelson           Kirk’s New Delight       Fuller Nelson
Sunnyside
Kirk Lightsey         Oleo               The Nights of Bradley’s
Sunnyside

4:00AM
Maria Schneider     Bulleria, Solea y Rumba       Concert in the Garden
Artist Share
Orquestra Popular de Camara     Bayat      Orquestra Popular de Camara
Adventure
Astor Piazzolla               Adios Nonino              (same)
Circular Moves
Gary Burton     Invierno Porteno           Libertango              Concord
The Tango Group      Triunfal         Amor por el Tango      Soundbrush

5:00AM
Maria Schneider            Concert in the Garden                 (same)
Artist Share
Bob Brookmeyer         For Maria     Waltzing with Zoe
Challenge
Joan Carroll         Joy Spring          Boplicity        Footprints Jazz
Liz Johnson          Filthy McNasty          Playground      Lily Records
Andy Bey       It’s Only a Paper Moon      American Song          Savoy
Michelle Samuels     My Foolist Heart      Across a Crowded Room     Samuels
Joe Bonner           New Beginnings                 (same)
Evidence
Von Freeman         Disorder at the Border       The Great Divide
Premonition
Warren Vache            Dream Dancing             (same)
Arbors

John Simna
jsimna at wclv.com <mailto:jsimna at wclv.com>

WCLV