[JPL] Roseanna Vitro/JoAnne Brackeen= double delight

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 15:00:09 EDT 2004

Thanks for the review, Arturo.  I've been enjoying her latest CD and am
looking forward to seeing Roseanna in Seattle with her band at The
Triple Door August 3 ... if I'm not jazzed out by then...  I'm
recording six or more groups at Jazz Port Townsend  < www.centrum.org >
  July 29-31 for KPLU broadcast.  Buster Williams, Luciana Souza, Bud
Shank/ Phil Woods, Bob Florence, Ernestine Anderson w.Bill Ramsay Big
Band, Ian McDougall Septet on the mainstage, plus more jazz in ten
clubs ...   whew!   As usual, the concerts will air on Jazz Northwest
kplu.org Saturday afternoons at 4 PDT beginning Aug 7.  There's also a
memorial jam for bass player /humorist Red Kelly on Aug 1 in Tacoma,
and Phil Kelly's Big Band ("Convergence Zone" CD on Origin) on Aug 2nd
at The Triple Door, the night before Roseanna's here.

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours, PRI
www.jazzafterhours.org