[JPL] Jazz90.1 (Rochester, NY) - Latin music playlists - Week of 19 July 2004

Jason.Crane at greece.k12.ny.us Jason.Crane at greece.k12.ny.us
Fri Jul 23 18:31:45 EDT 2004

Please send all LATIN MUSIC CDs ONLY for airplay to:

Jazz90.1
Attn: Latin music
750 Maiden Lane
Rochester NY 14615

INFO: Jazz90.1 is located in Rochester, NY, the nation's #54 market. We
broadcast jazz 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Jazz90.1 reaches the
entire Greater Rochester Metro Area (1.2 million people) -- about 40 miles
in every direction. We also broadcast on the Web. Listen online and learn
more at jazz901.org.

Jazz90.1
"THE LATIN SET" PLAYLIST

Here's what was played on The Latin Set during the week of 12 July 2004.
The Latin Set, hosted by Jason Crane, airs weekdays at 5:15 p.m. ET.

1. Oskar Cartaya - Comecar de Novo - My Music My Friends My Time - Oye
2. Marco Figueira - Dunas - Brazilliance - Blue Toucan
3. Yo Yo Ma & Rosa Passos - Chega de Saudade - Obrigado Brazil - Sony
4. Son Boricua - Lloraras - Fabulosos 70's - Cobo
5. Paoli Mejias - Cuidado Con La Percussion - Mi Tambor - Mejias
6. Omara Portuondo - Amor De Mis Amores - Flor De Amor - Nonesuch
7. Kerry Linder - Inquietacao - Sail Away With Me - Blue Toucan
8. Mike Marshall - A Hug For Mr. Domingos - Choro Famoso - Adventure
9. Claudia Acuna - Historias - Luna - Maxjazz
10. Cachao - Mambo Cambio De Swing - Ahora Si - CineSon
11. Sonido Isleno - Tema De Pelicula - Blue Tres - Tresero
12. Eddie Palmieri - Grandpa Semi-Tone Blues - Ritmo Caliente - Concord
13. Moacir Santos - Nana - Ouro Negro - Adventure
14. Ray Vega - Yardbird Suite - Pa'Lante - Palmetto
15. Jazz On The Latin Side All Stars - The Last Bullfighter - The Last
Bullfighter - Saungu

Jason Crane
Station Manager/Afternoon Drive Host
Jazz90.1 (Rochester, NY)

The Latin Essence Music Program
Fridays 12am - 3am EST.
Hosted by Javier Rivera
Playlist for 7/16/04

** There is no playlist this week, because Javier is on vacation. He will
return on 31 July 2004. **