[JPL] Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery Playlist Syndicated Program Airdates June 7 - June 14

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 18:25:08 EDT 2004

COMING THIS FALL!!!
ANYTHING GOES!! LEGENDS OF MUSIC SERIES.

Interviews already confirmed or in the can include Jay Leonhart, Bucky Pizzarelli, Barbara Carroll, Kenny Davern, Marian McPartland and Hoagy Bix Carmichael (about his Dad).  Many more to be added.  Watch the Jazz Programmers List for further updates.

The following is the playlist for the Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery syndicated program for the week   June 7th thru June 14th.

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is broadcast 16x weekly on it's affiliate stations and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and commercial-free (58:00) formats. Any track listed below received 16 spins during this broadcast week. PLUS 4 broadcasts each week on the Web. Please see www.anythinggoesradio.com for complete list of affiliate stations.

Anything Goes!!  also broadcasts live each Monday 9a - 1p in the NY Metro on member-supported WFDU-FM.  (Separate playlists. Available upon request.)

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming at no cost and welcomes inquiries.***
      Artist Song Label
      Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie Anything Goes
      Preservation Hall Jazz Band My Blue Heaven Preservation Hall
      Preservation Hall Jazz Band Maryland My Maryland Preservation Hall
      Frank Sinatra Nice n Easy  Capitol

     SPOTs
     SET II
      Duke Ellington The Unbooted Character
      Rosey Clooney Hey There Concord
      Rosey & Betty Clooney Sisters Concord
      Doc Severinson Tonite Show Theme TV Guide
     SPOTS

     SET III
      Alberta Hunter Darktown Strutters Ball Columbia
      Alberta Hunter I'm Having A Good Time Columbia
      Bob Hope/Bing Crosby Paris Holiday EMI
     SPOTS
     Manny

     SET IV/V
      Duke Ellington Jam with Sam
      Dig That Crazy Chick Dig That Crazy Chick Capitol
     SPOTS
      Rat Pack Hey There TKO
      Rat Pack Out of This World TKO

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming at no cost and welcomes inquiries.***

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery