[JPL] 7-25-04 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Jul 25 18:48:46 EDT 2004

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie On Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
McCoy Tyner - West Philly Tone Poem - Illuminations - Telarc - 2004
Benny Golson - Park Avenue Petite - Terminal 1 - Concord - 2004
Terry Gibbs - If You Could See Me Now - 52nd & Broadway - Mack Avenue - 2004
Bob Mintzer Big Band - My Foolish Heart - Live At MCG - MCG Jazz - 2004
Joan Stiles - My Man's Gone Now - Love Call - ZOHO Music - 2004
LM Pagano - Touch Her Soft Lips And Part - Azalea - Bop City Records - 2003
Von Freeman - Disorder At The Border - The Great Divide - Premonition Music - 2004
Sean Jones - You Are My Everything - Eternal Journey - Mack Avenue Records - 2004

1:00
Maria Schneider Orchestra - Pas De Deux - Concert In The Garden - Maria Schneider - 2004
Steve Nelson - Easy To Love - The Second Time Around - Sunnyside Communications - 2004
Herbie Mann/Phil Woods - Bohemia After Dark - Beyond Brooklyn - MCG Jazz - 2004
Giacomo Gates - Hittin' The Jug /Swan Song - Centerpiece - Origin Records - 2004
Warren Vache' - Close Your Eyes - Dream Dancing - Arbors Records - 2004
George Shearing - Con Alma - Like Fine Wine - Mack Avenue Records - 2004
Marlena Shaw - New York State Of Mind - Lookin' For Love - 441 Records - 2004
Joe Calerazzo - Just One Of Those Things - Haiku - Marsalis Music - 2004

2:00
Mulgrew Miller - The Organ Grinder - Live At Yoshi's - Max Jazz - 2004
Bobby Watson & Horizon - Pere - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto Records - 2004
Russell Malone - Mandela - Playground - Max Jazz - 2004
Harvey Mason - Dindi - With All My Heart - Bluebird - 2004
Kerry Linder - Language Of Love - Sail Away With Me - Blue Toucan Music - 2004
James Siberstein - Baubles, Bangles & Beads - Song For Macaela - CAP - 2004
Bill O'Connell - 6 For Claude - Latin Jazz Fantasy - Random Chance - 2004
Nicole Henry - Imagine - The Nearness Of You - Banister Records - 2004

3:00
Glauco Sagebin - When Baden Meets Trane - When Baden Meets Trane - Blue Toucan Music - 2004
Ben Allison & Medicine Wheel - Green Al - Buzz - Palmetto Records - 2004
Larry Coryell - Dragon Gate - Tricycles - In+Out Records - 2004
Martin Sasse Trio - Don't Let It Go - Close Encounter - Nagel Heyer Records - 2004
Roseanna Vitro - Land Of Wonder - Tropical Postcards - A-Records - 2004
Frank Kimbrough - Kid Stuff - Lullabluebye - Palmetto Records - 2004
Stiernberg & Carlini - The Way You Look Tonight - Angel Eyes - Blue Night Records - 2004
Ben Sidran - Zambia - Nick's Bump - Nardis Music - 2003