[JPL] The Mostly Accurate, Sometimes Incomplete Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery on WFDU Playlist for July 12, 2004

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 18:49:34 EDT 2004

Hello All You Crazy members of JPL:

Since the 'LIVE'  4 -hour version of Anything Goes!!  on member-supported WFDU frequently has the opportunity to air more and  a wider variety of material than the one hour syndicated version , I figured it was time to reveal some of the further dimensions of Anything Goes!!.  I can't promise to be comprehensive in my submission of these, (sometimes the phones and giveaways make me too crazy) but when I have them it is my pleasure to share them.  Thanks for taking the time to check them out.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 7/12/2004

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Tony Bennett  The Very Thought of You The Very Thought of You Sony Special
      Jo Stafford w/Paul Weston's Orch. Blues in the Night Songs That Won the War Laserlight
      Norah Jones Humble Me Feels Like Home Blue Note
      Stephane Grappelli As Time Goes By The Best of the Jazz Violins LRC
      Daryl Sherman What's the Use of Wonderin' A Hundred Million Miracles Arbors
      Wasis Diop Le Passeur Everything Is Never Quite Enough Artemis
      Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong Summertime First Lady of Song Verve
      Benny Carter & His Orch. Poinciana Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Ella Mae Morse w/Billy May & His Orch. Buzz Me Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Barbra Streisand Absent Minded Me People Columbia
      Ray Charles & Betty Carter Everytime We Say Goodbye Ray Charles & Betty Carter Rhino
      Fred Astaire Funny Face The Essential Fred Astaire Columbia/Legacy
      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Original B'way cast of Sound of Music Sixteen Going on Seventeen   Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Original B'way cast of Sound of Music The Lonely Goatherd   Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Nina Simone I Love You Porgy
      Billie Holiday I Love You Porgy Jazz Masters
      Sammy Davis Jr. You Are My Lucky Star Capitol Collector's
      Tommy Dorsey & His Orch. All the Things You Are  Black Lion
      Judy Garland Over the Rainbow The Wizard of Oz Capitol
      Dave Brubeck Take 5 Ken Burns Jazz
      Ray Charles Georgia The Classic Hoagy Carmichael
      Hoagy Carmichael Serenade to Gabriel The Classic Hoagy Carmichael
      Frank Sinatra Stardust The Classic Hoagy Carmichael Smithsonian
      Sheila Jordan Baltimore Oriole The Classic Hoagy Carmichael Smithsonian
      Elite Syncopation Solace Sidewalk Blues Smithsonian
      Patti Page Tennessee Waltz  Smithsonian
      Daryl Sherman Do I Hear A Waltz? A Hundred Million Miracles
      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
       Cab Calloway Zah Zuh Zaz The Jumpin' Jive Arbors
      Dave van Ronk Jelly Jelly Dave Van Ronk and the Tin Pan Bended & the Story Ended
      Juanita Hall Happy Talk South Pacific 11am Hour
      Star Spangled Foot Rhythm That Old Black Magic  Charly
      Nat Cole I'm in the Mood for Love  Smithsonian Folkways
      Dick Powell Lullaby of B'way Golddiggers of 1935
      Harry James & Orch. My Silent Love Gettin' Sentimental
      The Harmonicats Peg O My Heart Gettin' Sentimental
      Anita O'Day w/ Gene Krupa & Orch That's What You Think Best of the Big Bands
      Milton Berle The Library Card
      Jim Croce Operator
      Louis Jordan Ain't Nobody Here But His Chickens The Best of Louis Jordan
      Theme from Adam Ant
      Barbra Streisand When in Rome People
      Theme from Magilla Gorilla
      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour
      From Star Spangled Rhythm On A Swing Shift Original Soundtrack Columbia
      Mel Torme w/Artie Shaw & His Orch. I've Got the Sun in the Morning Legendary Performers
      The Nicholas Brothers Wrap Your Cares in Rhythm and Dance Sounds of the Silver Screen
      Betty Hutton  Doing it for Defence Original Soundtrack 12 pm hour
      Ella Fitzgerald Get Happy First Lady of Song Cedar
      Ray Charles Sweet Georgia Brown Dedicated to You Direct Source
      Big Bad Voodoo Daddy I'm Not Sleeping This Beautiful Life
      Louis Jordan Choo Choo Ch Boogie   Cedar
      Bobby Darin Michael Row Your Boat Ashore The Curtain Falls Verve
      Kristen Chenoweth If You Hadn't But You Did Let Yourself Go Rhino
      Brian Setzer Orch. Hoodoo Voodoo Doll Guitar Slinger Interscope
      Louis Prima Charleston Beepin' & Boppin'
      Glenn Miller & the Army Air Force Band Here We Go Again Glenn Miller & the Army Air Force Band Collectors Choice
      Laurel & Hardy from Below Zero     SONY Classical
      The Camaros Junk Food   Interscope
      Tony Bennett With Plenty of Money and You   Hip-O
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes   Laserlight

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer