[JPL] The Mostly Accurate, Sometimes Incomplete Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery on WFDU Playlist for July 19, 2004

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 19:08:36 EDT 2004

Hello All You Crazy members of JPL:

Since the 'LIVE'  4 -hour version of Anything Goes!!  on member-supported WFDU frequently has the opportunity to air more and a wider variety of material than the one hour syndicated version , I figured it was time to reveal some of the further dimensions of Anything Goes!!.  I can't promise to be comprehensive in my submission of these, (sometimes the phones and giveaways make me too crazy) but when I have them it is my pleasure to share them.  Thanks for taking the time to check them out.
      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 7/19/2004

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Joe Jackson's Jumping Jive Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby? Jumpin' Jive A&M
      Judy Collins Sweet Dreams The Songs of John Bucchino RCA
      Flip Phillips Music Maestro Please Swing is the Thing
      Louis Jordan Knock Me A Kiss The Best of Louis Jordan MCA
      Louis Jordan Blue Light Boogie The Best of Louis Jordan MCA
      Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong April in Paris Ella & Louis Verve
      Woody Herman & Orch. Blowin' Up A Storm Giants of the Big Band Era Pilz
      Hot Club of Cowtown It's My Lazy Day Devlish Mary Hightone
      Peggy Lee w/the Dave Barbour Band Sugar Peggy Lee w/the Dave Barbour Band Laserlight
      Billie Holiday Prelude to A Kiss Billie Holiday - CompactJazz Verve
      Frank Sinatra The Tender Trap The Collector's Series Capitol
      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Diana Krall I've Got You Under My Skin When I Look in Your Eyes Verve
      Manhattan Transfer Route 66 The Very Best of Manhattan Transfer Rhino
      Danny Kaye Manic Depressive Presents Lobby Number Parts 1 & 2 The Best of Danny Kaye Prism
      Jane Monheit I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good Never Never Land N-Coded
      Dudley Moore Trio & the BBC Concert Orch. Lillian Lust, the Babe with the Bust Live from An Aircraft Hanger Martine Ave.
      Kermit Ruffins Little Liza Jane The Big Butter & Egg Man Justice
      Artie Shaw Temptation Giants of the Big Band - Artie Shaw Pilz
      Glenn Miller & Orch. A String of Pearls The Glenn Miller Collection déjà vu
      Nina Simone Love Me or Leave Me Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood Mercury
      Louis Prima Yes, We Have No Bananas Beepin' & Boppin' Hip-O
      The Swing Session Out West The Swing Session Jewel
      Laura Nyro Lu/Flim Flam Man Spread Your Wings & Fly Columbia/Legacy
      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Max Fleischer Gulliver's Travels
      Lavay Smith & her Red Hot Skillet Lickers I've Got A Feeling Everybody's Talkin' 'Bout Miss Thing Fat Note
      Squirrel Nut Zippers Pallin'With Al Perennial Favorites Mammoth
      Fats Waller Honeysuckle Rose The Very Best of Fats Waller RCA
      Big Ed Sullivan Interview
      Big Ed & the Sidepockets Run Chicken Run Fast Cars, Cheap Women & Dirty Pool DixieFrogs
      Big Ed Sullivan Interview
      Bessie Smith Alexanders' Ragtime Band Masters of Jazz
      Sammy Davis, Jr. Hey There The Rat Pack KEM
      Dean Martin I Can't Give You Anything But Love The Rat Pack KEM
      Frank Sinatra Too Marvelous for Words The Rat Pack KEM
      Dean Martin Pennies from Heaven The Rat Pack KEM
      Wesla Whitfield I've Got My Fingers Crossed The Songs of Jimmy McHugh Capitol
      Dave van Ronk One Meatball And the tin Pan Bended & the Story Ended Smithsonian
      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour
      Nash DeVille Jeanine Things Ain't What They Usedta Be Summit
      Big Ed & the Sidepockets Rock a Bye Baby Fast Cars, Cheap Women & Dirty Pool
      Mitch Woods & His Rocket 88's Swingin' at the Savoy Jump for Joy
      Stan Kenton & His Orch. How High the Moon Capitol Jumps Summit
      Chris Daniels & the Kings I'll Be Glad When You're Dead, You Rascal You Louis Louis DixieFrogs
      Cow Bop I Wanna Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart Swingin' Out West Blind Pig
      Charlie Barnet & His Orch Be Bop Spoken Here Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Cow Bop I'm Afraid of Cows Swingin' Out West BluJazz
      Nash DeVille I Like to Riff Things Ain't What They Usedta Be Summit
      Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer Indiana Two of A Kind Capitol
      Rob Rio Dive Bomber Back to LA Boss
      Tommy Dorsey & Orch. Well, Git It   Intersound
      Big Ed & the Sidepockets Black Cat Woman Fast Cars, Cheap Women & Dirty Pool Dixiefrogs
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer