[JPL] The Mostly Accurate, Sometimes Incomplete Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery on WFDU Playlist for June 14, 2004

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 19:16:27 EDT 2004

Hello All You Crazy members of JPL:

Since the 'LIVE'  4 -hour version of Anything Goes!!  on member-supported
WFDU frequently has the opportunity to air more and  a wider variety of
material than the one hour syndicated version , I figured it was time to
reveal some of the further dimensions of Anything Goes!!.  I can't promise
to be comprehensive in my submission of these, (sometimes the phones and
giveaways make me too crazy) but when I have them it is my pleasure to share
them.  Thanks for taking the time to check them out.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 6/14/2004

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Slim Gaillard Trio Cement Mixer Put-ti-put-ti That's Entertainment
Direct Source
      Coleman Hawkins & Orch Body & Soul That's Entertainment Direct Source
      Louis Armstrong & Bing Crosby Gone Fishin' That's Entertainment Direct
Source
      Will Bradley & Orch Celery Stalks at Midnight That's Entertainment
Direct Source
      Lena Horne w/Horace Henderson's Orch. One for My Baby That's
Entertainment Direct Source
      Charlie Barnet & His Band East Side West Side Charlie Barnet Pilz
      Joan Stiles Blood Count Love Call Zoho
      Bette Midler Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most Some People's
Lives Atlantic
      Ray Charles Stella By Starlight Ray Charles & Betty Carter Rhino
      Ray Charles Come Rain or Come Shine Ray Charles Genius & Soul Rhino
      Ray Charles Ruby Ray Charles Genius & Soul Rhino
      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Statesman of Jazz If I Had You/Love Me or Leave Me Statesman of Jazz
Arbors
      Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong Isn't This A Lovely Day Ella and
Louis Verve
      Bing Crosby Brother Can You Spare A Dime The Columbia Years Columbia
      Statesman of Jazz Love Me or Leave Me Statesman of Jazz Arbors
      Buddy DeFranco Interview
      Statesman of Jazz New Orleans Medley Statesman of Jazz Arbors
      Fats Waller All That Meat & No Potatoes The Very Best of Fats Waller
RCA
      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Cliff Edwards When You Wish Upon A Star Hollywood Classics Direct
Source
      Brave Combo Never on Sunday Group Dance Epidemic Rounder
      Stan Kenton & His Orch w/Vocal by Julie Christy It's Been A Long Long
Time Vine Street Divas Capitol
      Betty Hutton w/Paul Weston & Orch Doctor Lawyer Indian Chief Vine
Street Divas Capitol
      Peggy Lee w/Dave Barbour & His Orch I Don't Know Enough About You Vine
Street Divas Capitol
      Jo Stafford w/Paul Weston's Orch. Day By Day Vine Street Divas Capitol
      Cab Calloway Minnie the Moocher's Wedding Day Super Hits of Swing
Columbia Legacy
      Andrews Sisters Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree
      Dinah Washington Unforgettable
      Ray Charles & Tony Bennett Evening Playing With My Friends SONY
      Ray Charles & Betty Carter Side By Side Ray Charles & Betty Carter
Rhino
      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Bette Midler Miss Otis Regrets Some People's Lives Atlantic
      Ray Charles Rosetta Dedicated to You Rhino
      Ray Charles Marie Dedicated to You Rhino
      Statesmen of Jazz Fascinating Rhythm Statesmen of Jazz Rhino
      Brave Combo The Mexican Hat Dance Group Dance Epidemic rounder
      Ray Charles Sweet Georgia Brown Dedicated to You Rhino
      Les Elgart Bandstand Boogie Super Hits of Swnig Columbia Legacy
      Les Brown Leapfrog Super Hits of Swnig Columbia Legacy
      Louis Prima Oooh Dahdily Dah Super Hits of Swnig Columbia Legacy
      Ruth Buzzi Favorite Joke
      Gene Nelson from B'way Cast Album of Follies The God Why Don'y You
Love Me Blues Original B'way Cast Album of Follies Angel
      Theme from the Tonight Show
      Jim Dale from Barnum There's A Sucker Born Every Minute Original B'way
Cast Album of Barnum Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Ray Charles Hit the Road, Jack Ray Charles Genius and Soul Rhino
      Woody Herman & Orch Caldonia
      Benny Goodman & Orchestra Scarecrow
      Big Bad Voodoo Daddy So Long Farewell Goodbye
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer