[JPL] The Mostly Accurate, Sometimes Incomplete Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery on WFDU Playlist for June 21, 2004

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 19:27:08 EDT 2004

Hello All You Wild and Crazy members of JPL:

Since the 'LIVE'  4 -hour version of Anything Goes!!  on member-supported
WFDU frequently has the opportunity to air more and  a wider variety of
material than the one hour syndicated version , I figured it was time to
reveal some of the further dimensions of Anything Goes!!.  I can't promise
to be comprehensive in my submission of these, (sometimes the phones and
giveaways make me too crazy) but when I have them it is my pleasure to share
them.  Thanks for taking the time to check them out.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 6/21/2004

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Dave Frishberg Quality Time Do You Miss New York? Arbors
      Tony Bennett Night and Day The Ultimate Tony Bennett Columbia
      Betty Grable with Harry James & His Orch. I Can't Begin to Tell You Sirens of Swing Platinum
      Louis Armstrong When Your Love Has Gone Great Love Songs Charly
      Billie Holiday The Man I Love Great Love Songs Charly
      Bing Crosby How Deep is the Ocean? Great Love Songs Charly
      Al Jolson You Are Too Beautiful The Best of Al Jolson Platinum
      Judy Garland Embraceable You Great Love Songs Charly
      Artie Shaw & His Orch All the Things You Are Great Love Songs Charly
      Dennis Gruenling & Jump Time I Can't Believe That You're in Love With Me That's Right Backbender
      Claude Bolling Begin the Beguine Ragtime, Boogie Woogie Classics
      Jay Leonhart Bass Upon A Plane Galaxies & Planets Son of Sound
      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong Summertime The First Lady of Song Verve
      Erskine Hawkins & Orch. Soft Winds More Fabulous Swing RCA
      Groucho Marx Fathers Day
      Jackie Paris
      Jackie Paris Gee Baby Ain't I Good to You The Intimate Jackie Paris Hudson
      Julia Lee and her Boyfriends King Size Papa Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Benny Goodman & His Orch. On A Slow Boat to China Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Stan Kenton & Orch. How High the Moon Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Theme from Welcome Back Kotter
      Liza Minnelli I'll Build A Stairway to Paradise Capitol Sings George Gershwin Capitol
      Ella Mae Morse It Ain't Necessarily So Capitol Sings George Gershwin Capitol
      Marian McPartland Let's Call the Thing Off Capitol Sings George Gershwin Capitol
      Frank Sinatra Long Ago and Far Away Songs That Won the War laserlight
      Paul McCartney A Room With A View 20th Century Blues Platinum
      Les Brown & Band of Renown I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
      Harry Belafonte Day-o Harry Belafonte at Carnegie Hall RCA
      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto So Danco Samba  Verve
      Ella Fitzgerald the Boy from Ipanema  Verve
      Antonio Carlos Jobim Amor em Paz (Once I Loved)  Verve
      Nat Cole  Those Lazy hazy Crazy Days of Summer All Time Greatest Hits Cema
      Susan Werner Don't I Know You? I Can't Be New KOCH
      Cab Calloway You Rascal You Hi De Ho Man Javelin
      Sarah Vaughan Tenderly  Verve
      Rosemary Clooney I Get A Kick Out of You  Concord
      Paggy Lee Just One of Those Things  Capitol
      Keely Smith Fly Me to the Moon  Concord
      Sammy Davis Jr. Be Bop Beguine Sammy Davis Jr. Capitol
      Jay Leonhart Dizzy Galaxies & Planets Son of Sound
      Fats Waller & His Rhythm I Used to Love You The Jazz Collector Edition Laserlight
      Fats Waller & His Rhythm Bye Bye Baby
      Gene Krupa & orch.w/Irene Daye on Vocals Boog It Let's Swing Vol 4 Platinum
      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12pm Hour
      Big sandy & His Fly  Rite Boys Jumpin' from 6 to 6 Rockin' Big Sandy Hightone
      Lionel Hampton & the King Cole Trio Jack the Bellboy Cool Entertainers Direct Source
      Louis Prima & His Orch. Angelina Cool Entertainers Direct Source
      London Cast of the Five Guys named Moe Safe Sane & Single
      London Cast of the Five Guys named Moe Push Ka  Peesh Ki Pie
      London Cast of the Five Guys named Moe Saturday Night Fish Fry
      Theme from Beany & Cecil
      Bill Cosby Neanderthal Man
      Theme from Beany & Cecil
      Keely Smith I Can't Believe That You're in Love With Me   Concord
      Sidney Bechet C-Jam Blues
      Swingtips CheckBook Daddy-o
      Bobby Darin Splish Splash Medley
      Andrews Sisters Hold Tight
      Count Basie It's Sand Man   Columbia/Legacy
      Tony Bennett w/Count Basie & orch Anything  Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery