[JPL] The Mostly Accurate, Sometimes Incomplete Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery on WFDU Playlist for June 7, 2004

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 19:44:44 EDT 2004

Hello All You Wild and Crazy members of JPL:

Since the 'LIVE'  4 -hour version of Anything Goes!!  on member-supported
WFDU frequently has the opportunity to air more and  a wider variety of
material than the one hour syndicated version , I figured it was time to
reveal some of the further dimensions of Anything Goes!!.  I can't promise
to be comprehensive in my submission of these, (sometimes the phones and
giveaways make me too crazy) but when I have them it is my pleasure to share
them.  Thanks for taking the time to check them out.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 6/7/2004

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Skitch Henderson & Bucky Pizzarelli When Sunny Gets Blue Legends Arbors
      Barry Manilow Sentimental Journey Singin' With the Big Bands Arista
      Art Garfunkel If I Say I'm Over You Grateful: the Songs of John Bucchino RCA
      Bucky & John Pizzarelli Phantasmagoria Contrasts Arbors
      Bucky Pizzarelli Interview Pt. 1
      Bucky & John Pizzarelli I Hadn't Anyone 'Til You/The Very Thought of You Contrasts Arbors
      Peggy Lee with Dave Barbour's Orch Linger in My Arms A Little Longer Baby Sirens of Swing Platinum
      Johnny Mercer The Atchison Topeka & the Santa Fe Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Harold Arlen One for My Baby Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      The Andrews Sisters Elmer's Tune Songs That Won the War
      Vera Lynn Always in My Heart Songs That Won the War
      Glenn Miller & His Orchestra with Tex Beneke A Gal in Calico Songs That Won the War
      Danny Aiello I'm Gonna Sit Right Down & Write Myself A Letter I Just Wanted to Hear the Words IN2N
      Danny Aiello Pennies From Heaven I Just Wanted to Hear the Words IN2N
      Bucky & John Pizzarelli The Minute Samba Contrasts Arbors
      Bucky Pizzarelli Intv'w
      Joan Stiles  Almost Like Being in Love Love Call Zoho
      Louis Armstrong & Fats Waller I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby Satch Plays Fats Columbia/Legacy
      Dean Martin Everybody Loves Somebody With Love From Dean Martin EMI
      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Dean Martin My Melancholy Baby With Love From Dean Martin EMI
      Dean Martin Arrividerci Roma With Love From Dean Martin EMI
      Jerry Vivino Quartet Gators Groove Live at Shanghai Jazz Jerry-Boy
      Bucky Pizzarelli Interview
      Bucky & John Pizzarelli The Devil & the Deep Blue Sea Contrasts Arbors
      Judy Garland I'm Nobody's Baby
      Paul Whiteman & His Swing Wing featuring Jack Teagarden Peelin' the Peach
      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12pm Hour
      Jerry Vivino Quartet House Party Tonight Live at Shanghai Jazz jerryboy
      Kelly Smith House Party Tonight Swing Swing Swing Concord
      Dean Martin Ain't That A Kick In the Head   Capitol
      Mitch Woods & His Rocket 88s Jump in the Groove & Go Jump for Joy Blind Pig
      Mitch Woods & His Rocket 88s Swingin' at the Savoy Jump for Joy Blind Pig
      Bucky Pizzarelli & Skitch Henderson Kiddin' on the Fiddle Legends Arbors
      Bucky Pizzarelli & Skitch Henderson Three Little Words Legends Arbors
      Brian Setzer Orch The Dirty Boogie   Intersound
      Betty Hutton  Hamlet Hollywood Magic Direct Source
      Rob Rio La Earthquake Boogie Swing Train Roboss
      Rob Rio Spann Salad Swing Train Roboss
      Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong Undecided First Lady of Song Verve
      Theme from Snagglepuss
      Jimmy Dorsey  I Would Do Anything for You
      Dennis Gruenling JumpTime
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery