[JPL] Fw: [blues-dj] PLAYLIST: EIGHT TO THE BAR WITH TARR TOP 25

Les Tarr lestarr at pacific.net
Sun Jul 25 23:32:07 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Les Tarr" <lestarr at pacific.net>
To: "Jim McGrath" <rmcgrat3 at rochester.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 2:04 PM
Subject: [blues-dj] PLAYLIST: EIGHT TO THE BAR WITH TARR TOP 25

> For the week of 7-19 to 7-26  '04
> Compiled by Les Tarr and reported to Livin' Blues Magazine
> Jazz Programmers List  www.jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
> Roots Music Report  www.rootsmusicreport.com
>

>           ARTISTS          CD TITLE          LABEL
>
> 1.   Duke Robillard  /  Blue Mood  /  Stony Plain Records
> 2.   Etta James  /  Blues To The Bone  /  BMG
> 3.   Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters  /  Now My Soul  /  Stony Plain
Records
> 4.   W.C. Clark  /  Deep In The Heart  /  Alligator Records
> 5.   Sam Myers  /  Coming From The Old School  /  Electro-Fi Records
> 6.   Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers  /  Keepin'  It Real  /  Blind Pig
Records
> 7.   James Cotton  /  Don't Tear My Clothes  /  Telarc Records
> 8.   Guitar Shorty  /  Watch Your Back  /  Alligator Records
> 9.   The Bruce Katz Band  /  A Deeper Blue  /  Severn Records
> 10. Carey & Lurrie Bell  /  Second Nature  /  Alligator Records
> 11. W.C. Spencer  /  Blues Explorer  /  Catscan Records
> 12. Felix Cabrera  /  For Green  /  Si Records.
> 13. The Bo-Keys  /  The Royal Sessions  /  Yellow Dog Records
> 14. Big Bill Morganfield  /  "Blues In My Blood"  /  Blind Pig Records
> 15. Jody Williams  /  You Left Me In The Dark  /  Evidence Music Inc.
> 16. Deborah Coleman  /  What About Love?  /  Telarc Records
> 17. Jon Cleary  /  Pin Your Spin  /  Basin Street Records
> 18. Robert Lockwood Jr.  /  The Legend Live  /  M.C. Records
> 19. Charles Wilson  /  If Heartaches Were Nickles  /  Delmark Records
> 20. Muddy Waters  /  "King Bee"  /  Sony Music
> 21. Chephas & Wiggins  /  Somebody Told The Truth  /  Alligator Records
> 22. John Lee Hooker Jr.  /  Blues With A Vengeance  /  Kent Records
> 23. Marion James  /  Essence  /  Soul Food Records
> 24. Gary U.S. Bonds  /  Back In 20  /  M.C. Records
> 25. The Pauline York Band  /  Muddy Water  /  Billy Goat Records
>
> I'd like to say "Thank you" to all of the record labels, artists, and
independent distributors who have sent promotional considerations and for
all of the great Blues music you've provided for my listening audience.  We
be DIGGIN' IT on EIGHT TO THE BAR WITH TARR!  All inquires promotional
considerations and Blues music may be sent to me at the address listed
below.  Again thank you.  Until next time...