[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 07/26/04

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jul 26 17:40:12 EDT 2004

07/26/04

"Stolen Moments" Play List

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Denny Zeitlin - Just Passing By - Slick Rock -  Maxjazz
Von Freeman - Blue Pres - The Great Divide - Premonition
Mary Kadderly - When That I Was - Lucky Me - Life Like

Carla Bley - Red - The Lost Chords - ECM
Bobby Watson - Dark Days  - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto
Diane Delin/Dennis Luxion - Awakening - Duality - Blujazz

Herb Geller - A Handful of Stars - I'll Be Back - Hep Jazz
Liz Johnson - Soon - Playground - Lily
Benny Green & Russell Malone - Feel Like Makin' Love - Bluebird - Telarc

Benny Golson - Blues March  - Terminal 1 - Concord
Kenny Wheeler & John Taylor - Canter N.1  - Where Do We Go From Here? -
CamJazz
Don Lanphere - Try A Little Tenderness - "Don Loves Midge - Hep Jazz

Bebo & Cigala - Inovidable - Lagrimas Negras - Calle54/Bluebird
Jerry Gonzalez - Donnali - Y Los Piratas Del Flamenco - Sunnyside
Glauco Sagebin - Nada Como ter Amor - When Baden Meets Trane - Blue
Toucan
Mike Marshall & Choro Famoso - Cochichando - Aventure

Jackie Allen - Turnin' Round  - Love Is Blue - A440
Uri Caine - Most Wanted - Live At The Village Vanguard   - Winter &
Winter
Terje Gewelt - Global Times  - Small World - Resonant

Marie Schneider - Pas De Delux - Concert In The Garden -
www.mariaschneider.com

Coming Home Baby - The Bo Keys  - The Royal Sessions - Yellowdog
Giacomo Gates - Hittin' The Jug/Swan Song  - Centerpiece - Origin
Triangle - Out'a Town - 3 Sides Of A Question -  Synergy

Illinois Jacquet - Groovin' - Flying Home -The Best of the Verve Years
- Verve

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM