[JPL] Playlists - Radio Adelaide 101.5FM for July 2004

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 28 09:09:58 EDT 2004

These are my July playlists for "Jazz on the Terrace" and "Jazz at Six" heard wekkdays here in Adelaide, Australia on 101.5FM.

Greg Fisher
"Jazz Views"

Radio Adelaide streaming at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au (24/7)

2004 - July
Friday (What's New?) 2/07/2004 Jazz At Six Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Sam Yahel / In The Blink Of An Eye / Little Sunflower / Naxos Jazz
TJ Kirk / If Four Was One / Ruby My Dear / Warner Bros
Bill Anschell / A Different Note Altogether / EB's New Dream / Accurate Records
Frank Kimbrough / LullaBlueBye / Eventualities / Palmetto Records
Fred Hersch Trio + 2 / Fred Hersch Trio + 2 / Marshall's Plan / Palmetto Records
Ben Allison & Medicine Wheel / Buzz / Respiration / Palmetto Records
David Berkman Quartet / Start Here
 Finish There / Quilt / Palmetto Records
Chris Potter / Traveling Mercies / Washed Ashore / Verve
Kurt Rosenwinkel / Heartcore / Your Vision / Verve
* Paul Grabowsky / Tales Of Time And Space / Circle Of Trust / WEA
* Willow Nielson Quartet / Willow Nielson Quartet / Oz Snooze / JazzGroove
* Nicholas McBride / Rectangle / Lane Four / JazzGroove
* Steve Hunter / Local World / Kiss The Rain / ABC Jazz
Charlie Hunter & Pound For Pound / Return Of The Candy Man / Enter The Dragon / Blue Note

Monday 5/07/2004 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Manhattan Transfer / Vocalese / Meet Benny Bailey / Atlantic
Ray Charles / The Best Of *** / Doodlin' / Atlantic Jazz
Gail Wynters / My Shining Hour / I Love You / Naxos Jazz
* Don Burrows / Jazz Brothers - A Retrospective / Honeysuckle Rose / Pickwick-ABC Jazz
Larry Vuckovich & Jon Hendricks / Reunion / Lester Leaps In / Robbins-Tetrachord
Mo Morgan / Singin' Saxy / People Will Say We're In Love / Mo JazzMania
Connie Evingson / Some Cats Know / Bluesette / Minihaha Music
Larry Vuckovich & Jon Hendricks / Reunion / Scrapple From The Apple / Robbins-Tetrachord
Jay Thomas / Song For Rita / Little B's Bounce / McVouty Records
Angel Mendelez / 911 Mambo Orchestra / Mambo A La Sandoval / Latin Street Music
Jay Thomas / Blues For JW / Sometime Ago / McVouty Records

Friday (What's New?) 16/07/2004 Jazz At Six Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Larry Goldings Trio / Sweet Science / Azimov / Palmetto Records
John Scofield / Something Blue Volume I / Golden Daze / Blue Note
Bill Mays Trio / Going Home / On The Road / Palmetto Records
Tomaz Stanko Quartet / Suspended Night / Variation II / ECM
Enrico Rava / Easy Living / Hornette and the Drum Thing / ECM
Frank Kimbrough / LullaBlueBye / Centering / Palmetto Records
Fred Hersch Trio / Trio + 2 / Rain Waltz / Palmetto Records
Joe Locke / Burning Beauty / Quiet As It's Kept / Sirocco Jazz
* Paul Grabowsky / Tales Of Time And Space / Medium Rare / WEA
Ben Allison & Medicine Wheel / Buzz / Erato / Palmetto Records
John Abercrombie / Class Trip / Swirls / ECM
* Chad Wackerman / Scream / Scream / EFA
* Logic? / The Waiting Game / A Night in Tunisia / Vorticity Records
* Atmasphere / Flying / Dragons Of The Mind / Tall Poppies
Bill Mays Trio / Going Home / Comin' Home Baby / Palmetto Records

Friday (What's New?) 23/07/2004 Jazz At Six Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Victor Lewis / Eeeyyess! / Eeeyyess! / ENJA
Horace Silver / Prescription For The Blues / Whenever Lester Plays The Blues / Impulse!
Marvin "Smitty" Smith / The Road Less Traveled / Salsa Blue / Concord
NHØP (Niels HØ Pedersen) / Those Who Were / Guilty Your Honour / Verve
Charlie Hunter Quartet / Natty Dread / Revolution / Blue Note
Ben Allison & Medicine Wheel / Buzz / Buzz / Palmetto Records
Fred Hersch Trio / Trio + 2 / Miss B. / Palmetto Records
Tomasz Stanko / Suspended Night / Variation VIII / ECM
Frank Kimbrough / LullaBlueBye / Whirl / Palmetto Records
Enrico Rava / Easy Living / Algir Dalbughi / ECM
Joe Locke / Burning Beauty / Where Is Love? / Sirocco Jazz
* Paul Grabowsky / Tales of Time And Space / Wist / WEA
* Logic? / The Waiting Game / Tonic / Vorticity Music
John Abercrombie / Class Trip / Descending Grace / ECM
Charlie Hunter Quartet / Natty Dread / Them Belly Full / Blue Note
Jon Regen / Almost Home / Only My Credit Card Remembers ... / HiTone

Monday 26/07/2004 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Kenny Burrell & Jimmy Smith / Something Blue Vol II / Chitlin' Con Carne / Blue Note
Horace Silver / Prescription For The Blues / Prescription For The Blues / Impulse!-GRP
Grant Green / Idle Moments / Django / Blue Note
Betty Carter / PriceLess Jazz Collection #5 / But Beautiful / PriceLessJazz-GRP
Larry Vuckovich & Jon Hendricks / Reunion / Last Train From Overbrook / Robbins-Tetrachord
Ella Fitzgerald / PriceLess Jazz Collection #3 / Black Coffee / PriceLessJazz-GRP
Lionel Hampton / PriceLess Jazz Collection #5 / Flying Home / PriceLessJazz-GRP
Illinois Jacquet / PriceLess Jazz Collection #5 / You're My Thrill / PriceLessJazz-GRP
Pearl Django / Swing 48 / Freeway / Modern Hot Records
Sonny Rollins / 18 Gems of Jazz / St Thomas / Giants Of Jazz

* denotes Australian Artist(s) on recording