[JPL] WDIY Top Plays

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed Jul 28 17:03:14 EDT 2004

Top Station Plays -7/28/04 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10:
Mulgrew Miller - Live at Yoshi's - MaxJazz
Ben Allison - Buzz - Palmetto
Bobby Watson - Horizon Reassembled - Palmetto
McCoy Tyner – Illuminations - Telarc
Kenny Barron - Images - Sunnyside
Steve Nelson - Fuller Nelson - Sunnyside
Jean-Pierre Mas - (H)ombre - Sunnyside
Melvin Rhyne - Tomorrow Yesterday Today - Criss Cross
Benny Green/Russell Malone - Bluebird - Telarc
Glauco Sagebin - When Baden Meets Trane - Blue Toucan
11-20:
Benny Golson - Terminal 1 - Concord
John Stetch – Solo Piano - Justin Time
David Kikoski - Details - Criss Cross
Kirk Lightsey - The Nights Of Bradley's - Sunnyside
Von Freeman - The Great Divide - Premonition
Antonio Hart - All We Need - Downtown Sound
Brent Jensen/Rob Walker - Art of the Groove - Origin
Jackie Allen - Love is Blue - A440
Jerry Gonzalez - Y Los Piratas De Flamenco - Sunnyside
Harvey Mason - With All My Heart - Bluebird
James Silberstein - Song for Micaela - CAP
and...
Danny Zeitlin - Slickrock - MaxJazz
Roseanna Vitro - Tropical Postcards - A-Records
Quincy Jones & Bill Cosby - Original Jam Sessions - Concord
Frank Kimbrough - Lullabluebye - Palmetto
Herbie Mann/Phil Woods - Beyond Brooklyn - MCG
Terry Gibbs - 52nd & Broadway - Mack Ave
Stefon Harris & Blackout - Evolution - Blue Note
Joe Lovano - I'm All For You - Blue Note
Tineke Postma - First Avenue - Munich
Aaron Choulai - Place - Sunnyside
Diane Delin/Dennis Luxion - Duality - Blujazz
Tomasz Stanko - Suspended Variations - ECM
Karrin Allyson - Wild For You - Concord
Larry Coryell - Tricycles - In+Out
Eliane Elias - Dreamer - Bluebird
Greg Osby - Public - Blue Note
Joe Locke - Dear Life - Sirocco
Matthew Van Doren - In This Present Moment - B-Cat
Marlena Shaw - Lookin' For Love - 441 Records
Don Friedman - Hot House - Chiaroscuro
Frank Vignola/Joe Ascione - The Frank & Joe Show - Hyena
Gerald Beckett - Traveling West - Summit
Diana Krall - The Girl in the Other Room - Verve
Susie Arioli - That's For Me - Justin Time
Sean Jones - Eternal Journey - Mack Avenue
Adds:
Chris McNulty - Easy to Love - I Remember You - Mop Top
Giacomo Gates - Centerpiece - Origin
Chick Corea	To The Stars	Stretch
Los Angeles Guitar Quartet	Guitar Heroes	Telarc