[JPL] Ropeadope

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Thu Jul 29 16:00:52 EDT 2004

David,

I have not seen service on either of these two new releases on Ropeadope.

Brad Stone

Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, Blues, World Music)
Faculty Advisor
KSJS-FM
1 Washington Square
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094
www.ksjs.org

Home Office:
P.O.B. 720397
San Jose, CA   95172-0397
Music Calls: Weds., 8:30 a.m. to Noon, PT
(408) 842-7773 - office
bstone at science.sjsu.edu