[JPL] Web Cam/Radio Studios

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Fri Jul 30 08:28:13 EDT 2004

Jae - We have had a web-cam for quite a while now. People do click on
it, though I've never cared enough to find out how many. Despite many a
memo requiring us to have the web-cam on the board position for each
shift I still turn it away. I have no need to satisfy the voyeuristic
tendencies of the audience. Maybe it's just Boston but there are a lot
of strange folks out there and I've had to deal with more than my share
over the years. If they really need to see me, they can see pictures on
the website or come to a Live event we are doing. I've always valued
the anonymity that Radio offers.

Jeff Turton
WFNX Jazz Brunch