[JPL] WRTI Friday Jazz Playlist 7/30/04

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sat Jul 31 21:25:08 EDT 2004

Temple University Public Radio
WRTI - 90.1 FM - 50 years .and counting
Friday, 6pm-10pm
Listen to WRTI on the web.
http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
07/30/2004
Artist/Song Title/CD-LP Title/Label

6PM
Tim Lyddon/Somewhere/Shades of People/Essence Jazz*
Cynthia Scott/Try A Little Tenderness/I Just Want To Know/Ttocs
Joey Calderazzo/My One And Only Love/Haiku/Marsalis Music*
Gay Pearson/Autumn Leaves/Sea Journey-So Far Away/GP Records*
Glauco Sagebin/Earlier Departure/When Baden meets Trane/Blue Toucan*
Statesmen of Jazz/Elijah/A Multitude of Stars/Arbors Records*
Bobby Watson 'CONVERSATION'
Bobby Watson and Horizon/The Look of Love/Horizon Reassembled/Palmetto
Records*
7PM
Frank Hewitt/Cherokee/We Loved You/Smalls Records
Joanna Pascale/In The Still of the Night/When Lights Are Low/Joanna
Pascale*
Kenny Barron/The Lost Ones/Images/Sunnyside*
The Ray Reed Quintet/Concentration/Once Upon A Reed/Sea Breeze*
Dinah Washington/Crazy He Calls Me/The Dinah Washington Story/Verve
Bootsie Barnes Quintet/Cosby's Capers/Boppin Round the Center/Harvest
Records
Bobby Watson and Horizon/Pere/Horizon Reassembled/Palmetto Records*
8PM
Miles Davis/All Blues/Kind of Blue/Columbia
Von Freeman/This Is Always/The Great Divide/Premonition Records*
John Coltrane-Johnny Hartman/You Are To Beautiful/John Coltrane-Johnny
Hartman/Impulse
Jon Hendricks and Friends/Freddie Freeloader/Freddie Freeloader/Denon
Maynard Ferguson and Big Bop Nouveau/It Don't Mean A Thing/Concord
Sampler-Vol. 2/Concord
9PM
Mulgrew Miller/The Organ Grinder/Live at Yoshi's Vol. 1/MaxJazz*
Bobby Watson and Horizon/Permanoon/Horizon Reassembled/Palmetto Records*
Wayne Escoffery/Tightrope/Intuition/Nagel Heyer*
Dave Schnitter/Sketch/Sketch/Sunnyside*
Sala Brothers/Back In The Day/Out of the Blue/Blu Jazz*
Benny Golson/Killer Joe/Terminal 1/Concord*
Ximo Tebar/Sugar/The Champs/Omix*
Luvpark/Boffadem/Luvpark/Imani Records*

* New Release
** Reissue