[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm -12 mid 3/31

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 01:20:48 EST 2005

Thursday, March 31, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising!

	7:00pm

7:08pm
Wayne Shorter: Infant Eyes , Footprints:The Life And Music Of Wayne
Shorter (Columbia/Legacy 89150)

7:19pm
Hank Jones: Ruby My Dear, Jazz For A Rainy Afternoon (32Jazz 32061)

7:23am
David "Fathead" Newman: Georgia On My Mind, I Remember Brother Ray
(HighNote 7135)

7:30pm
Chiara Civello: Parole Incerte, Last Quater Moon (Verve 3473)

7:45pm
Nat King Cole: It's Only A Paper Moon, The World Of Nat King Cole (Capitol
74712)

7:48pm
Nat King Cole: Unforgettable, The World Of Nat King Cole (Capitol 74712)

7:51pm
Nat King Cole: Walkin' My Baby Back Home, The World Of Nat King Cole
(Capitol 74712)

8:38pm
Jim Snidero: Nippon Blue, Close Up (Milestone 9341)

8:10pm
Monty Alexander: Little Darlin', Live At The Iridium (Telarc 83610)

8:25pm
McCoy Tyner, La Busca La Leyenda de la Hora(Koch Jazz 7866)

8:31pm
Dave Holland: Last Minute Man, Overtime (Dare2 3028)

8:44pm
Herbie Hancock: Maiden Voyage, Blue Note 50th Anniversary Collection (Blue
Note 92468)

8:59pm
David Fathead Newman: Hit The Road Jack, I Remember Brother Ray (HighNote
7135)

9:05pm
Joe Williams; Ben Webster: Just A Sittin' And A Rockin', Havin' A Good
Time (Hyena 9331)

9:10pm
Lenore Raphael: Alone Together, A Beautiful Friendship (Swingin' Fox 1118)

9:25pm
Lew Tabackin: Isfahan, I'll Be Seeing You (Concord 4528)

9:31pm
Centerpiece, Big Band (Big Band 54675)

9:42pm
Lincoln Jazz Center: Ackowledgement, A Love Supreme (Palmetto 2106)

10:05pm
Ravi Coltrane: United, In Flux (Savoy Jazz 17444)

10:20pm
David Fathead Newman: Deed I Do, I Remember Ray (HighNote 7135)

10:25pm
Steve Turre: The Organ Grinder, Lotus Flower (Verve 314559787)

10:37pm
Kevin Mahogany: Moonlight In Vermont, Big Band (Mahogany Jazz 54675)

10:42pm
Corey Christiansen: Awakening (Mel Bay 2082)

10:56pm
Dave Sanborn: Closer (Verve 3095)

11:02pm
Joey DeFrancesco; Jimmy Smith: Legacy, Legacy (Concord 2229)

11:10pm
Chick Corea: Bouncin' With Bud, Remembering Bud Powell (Stretch 9012)

11:18pm
Grachan Moncur: When?, Exploration (Capri 74068)

11:29pm
Miles Davis: Portia, Tutu (Warner 25490)

11:35pm
Miles Davis: Stella By Starlight, The Complete Concert 1964
(Columbia/legacy 48821)

11:49pm
Wallace Roney: Prototype, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

11:55pm
Roderick Harper: Willow Weep For Me, The Essence Of... (RHM)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM