[JPL] "Jazz from Down Under" Apr. 05 Playlist

Kuller Gysbert Peter pkuller at comstech.com
Fri Apr 1 20:57:25 EST 2005

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day.

My Programs and Playlists for April 2005
                                                         ARTIST/Track/Album/Label  * = Australian

Fri 1/04/05 "Jazz at Six" 6pm - 8pm "What's New" Contemporay Jazz
1) JAZZ TRACK/King Otto/Experience/Pastels
2) MOSAIC*/Outside In/Common Ground/JazzGroove
3) NIlS PETER MOLVAR/Phum/Khmer/ECM
4) LARRY CORYELL/Bloco Loco/Live From Bahia/Past Perfect
5) STEVE LACY & MAL WALDRON/I'll Keep Loving You/Live../NEL JAZZ
6) LARRY STEEN/View From Afar/View From Afar/LMS Records
7) MILES DAVIS/Miles Runs The Voodoo Down/The Essential Miles/Columbia
8) MICHIEL BORSTLAP/I Love You/Residence/Via Records
9) PHIL WOODS/Azure/Phil Woods Live/Mandarin
10) TOMASZ STANKO/Suspended Variation No 7/Suspended Night/ECM
11) SHAPES/Arc Of Twilight/The Big Pictuer/Burnin' Down The House

Fri 8/04/05 "Jazz at Six" 6pm - 8pm "What's New" Contemporay Jazz
1) MATTHEW VON DORAN/Somewhere Before/In This Present Moment/
                                                                                                   bCAT Records
2) DAVID DZUBINSKI/The Duke/Recyclical/Penchant Four Music
3) INSIDE OUT/All Blues/What Is This Thing/Romhog
4) SHAPES/NaimaThe Big Picture/Burnin' Down The House
5) ALON YAVNAI/Mouche Blues/Pictute this.../Bon Rapport Music
6) PAUL RENZ/A Fit Of Fifths/Hubbub/Catwalk Records
7) CHRISTIAN JACOB/Never Never Land/Styne & Mine/Wilder Jazz
8) MATTHIAS LUPRI/Iceland Dark/Transition Sonic/Summit Records
9) JOSH NELSON/Prospect Bay/Anticipation/Steel Bird Music
10) RICHARD UNDERHILL/Blues For Suzie/tales from the blue lounge/Stubby
11) RUSS NOLAN/End Of Innocence/two colors/Rhinoceruss Music
12) JOE BONNER/Essence/Lights Out/Akashic Records
13) MANUEL VALERA/Simplicity/Forma Nueva/Mavo Records
14) SAMULI MIKKONEN/Living My Live/KOM-LIVE/Independent**
                                                             **= available at www.digelius.com

Tue 12/04/05 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1 pm "Jazz Lunch - Light & Cool"
1) RICH WALKER/Little Block Samba/Lazy Bird Revisited/altru music
2) JEFF BAKER/A Nightingale Sang in Berkley Square/Monologue/OA2
3) BOB MONTGOMERY/Bernies Tune/Because She Cares/Hear Here
4) LENORE RAPHAEL/We'll Be Together Again/A Beautiful Friendship/
                                                                                                   Swinging Fox
5) OPIE BELLAS/Someone To Light Up My Live/Faces/Bella Blue
6) CAROL HEFFLER/Exactly Like You/Exactly/Peeka Records
7) JOSH WORKMAN/No Me Platiques Mas/Jumpin' at the Border/Tetrachord
8) MANUEL VALERA/Como No/Forma Nueva/Mavo Records
9) CONNIE EVINGTON/Nature Boy/Gypsy in My Soul/Mimmehaha

Thu 28/04/05 "Jazz at six" 6pm - 8pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) BOB MONTGOMEY/Because She Cares/Because She Cares/Hear Here
2) LARRY VUCKOVICH/After Hours/Blue Balkan/Tetrachord
3) CARL AMUNDSON/Bluesette/Guitarists!/Blue Line
4) RICH WALKER/The Tanckque/Lazy Bird Revisited/altru music
5) BILLY HOLIDAY/Fine and Mellow/The Sound of Jazz/Pumpkin
6) OCTOBOP/Relaxin'/After Dark/Mystic Lane
7) LENORE RAPHAEL/Stella By Starlight/A Beautiful Friendship/Swingin' Fox
8) GERRY MULLIGAN/Little Girl Blue/California Concerts/Vogue Swing
9) STACIE McGREGOR/Top Cat/Straight Up/G-THREE
10) CHRISTIAN JACOB/Piece One/Styne & Mine/Wilder Jazz
11) KEVIN STOUT & BRIAN BOOTH/Indian Paintbrush/Tales of the Tetons/
                                                                                                          Jazzed 5
12) DESMOND & MULLIGAN/Out Of Nowhere/Cool Imagination/Bluebird
13) MARC POMPE/You Must Believe In Swing/Title track/Cadence Jazz
14) LARRY STEEN/Away in the Sycamores/View from Afar/LMS Records
15) JOE BONNER/Quietude/ Lights Out/Akashic Records

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions.
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-Mail  pkuller at comstech.com