[JPL] Anything Goes!! Syndicated Program Playlist February 7, 2005 - February 13, 2005

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 14:16:33 EDT 2005

CURRENTLY UNDERWAY: THE ANYTHING GOES!! LEGENDS OF MUSIC SERIES

Who's coming up soon?  Bucky Pizzarelli and Barbara Carroll.  Uh-OH!!  You already missed Jay Leonhart and Dr. Billy Taylor!

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.***

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.***

Interviews already confirmed or in the can include Jay Leonhart, Bucky Pizzarelli, Barbara Carroll, Kenny Davern, Marian McPartland and Hoagy Bix Carmichael (about his Dad), Bob Dorough, Dr. Billy Taylor.  Many more to be added.  Watch the Jazz Programmers List for further updates.

The following is the playlist for the Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery syndicated program for the week  February 6, 2005 - February 13, 2005

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is broadcast 16x weekly on it's affiliate stations and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and commercial-free (58:00) formats. Any track listed below received 16 spins during this broadcast week. PLUS 5 broadcasts each week on the Web. Please see www.anythinggoesradio.com for complete list of affiliate stations.

Anything Goes!!  also broadcasts live each Monday 9a - 1p in the NY Metro on member-supported WFDU-FM.  (Separate playlists. Available upon request and SOMETIMES posted on JPL.)

      Artist Song Label
      Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie Anything Goes
      Susannah McCorkle They Can't Take That Away from Me Concord
      Susannah McCorkle If I Only Had A Heart Concord
      Jack Haley  If I Only Had A Heart MGM

     SPOTs
     SET II
      Benny Goodman &  Orch On A Slow Boat to China Capitol
      Eartha Kitt I Want to Be Evil RCA/Bluebird
      King Curtis Melancoly Serenade Capitol

     SPOTS

     SET III
      Louis Armstrong I Got Rhythm Charly
      Priscilla Lopez & C.o What I Did for Love Columbia/Broadway /Masterworks
      Les Brown & His Band of Renown I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm Capitol
     SPOTS
     Manny

     SET IV
      Alvino Rey & His Orch Cement Mixer Capitol
      Jacques Brel is Alive & Well & Living in Paris Madeleine Columbia/Broadway masterworks
     SPOTS

     SET IV
      Benny Goodman & Orch. China Boy Columbia

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery