[JPL] Playlist: Sound of Surprise April 3, 2005

Larry Appelbaum jumpmonk at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:01:34 EDT 2005

Sound of Surprise
WPFW-FM
Washington D.C.
Sundays 5-7 pm

1) Sylvain Luc-All Blues (Solo Ambre)
2) Eldar-Sweet Georgia Brown (Eldar)
3) Phil Woods-Blood Count (Beyond Brooklyn)
4) Phil Woods w/Johnny Griffin (Hand In Glove (The Rev and I)
5) Phil Woods w/Oliver Nelson-I Remember Bird (Oliver Nelson Jazz Masters)

Mystery Musician Quiz: Larry Bunker
6) Larry Bunker w/Bill Evans-Nardis (The Best of Bill Evans Live)
7) Larry Bunker w/Art Pepper-Surf Ride (Young Art)
8) Larry Bunker w/Buddy Collette-Jungle Pipe (Man of Many Parts)
9) Larry Bunker w/Tom Waits-The Tango (One From The Heart)

10) Kate McGarry-Whatever Lola Wants (Mercy Streets)
11) Roy Haynes-Greensleeves (Fountain of Youth)
12) Dave Brubeck-Steps To Peace (London Flat, London Sharp)
13) Fred Hess-On Perry Street (Crossed Paths)
14) Trio-Hyperballad (Trio)
15) Jack DeJohnette/Foday Musa Suso-Ocean Wave (Music From The Hearts of the
Masters)
16) Choying Drolma/Steve Tibbetts-Gayatri (Selwa)
17) Soweto Kinch-Jazz Planet (Jazz Planet)
18) Soweto Kinch-Good Nyooz (Conversations With The Unseen)
19) George Adams-Going Home (Nightingale)
Host: Larry Appelbaum
jumpmonk at hotmail.com