[JPL] 4-3-05 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Apr 3 22:24:13 EDT 2005

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
One More - Kids are Pretty People - Music Of Thad Jones - IPO - 2005
Amina Figarova - Flight of Fancy - Come Escape With Me - Munich Records - 2005
Michael Hackett - Never Let Me Go - Circles - Summit Records - 2004
Amanda Carr - That Old Devil Moon - Tender Trap - OMS Records - 2004
Roger Kellaway - The Shadow Of Your Smile - I Was There - IPO Records - 2004
Ravi Coltrane - Dear Alice - In Flux - Savoy Jazz - 2005
Joe Williams - Ain't Misbehavin - Havin' A Good Time! - Hyena Records - 2005
Stefano di Battista - Hot House - Parker's Mood - Blue Note - 2005

1:00
Kurt Rosenwinkel - Brooklyn Sometimes - Deep Song - Verve - 2005
John Ellis - Work In Progress - One Foot In The Swamp - Hyena Records - 2005
Yellowjackets - Suite 15 - Altered State - Heads Up - 2005
Rigmor Gustafsson - Close To You - Close To You - ACT Music - 2004
Gary Burton - 'Ques Sez - Next Generation - Concord Records - 2005
Eldar - Point Of View - Eldar - Sony Classical - 2005
Jasper Kump - Sunday In New York - Sunday In New York - Spike Up Music - 2005
Stout/Booth - Teton Theme - Tales of the Tetons - Jazzed 5 Records - 2004

2:00
Tommy Newesom - Speak Low - Tommy Newsom & His Octo-Pussycats - Arbors Records - 2005
Scott Whitfield - Splat - The Minute Game - Summit Records - 2005
Dave Wilson - All the Things You Are - Through The Time - Dreamscape Records - 2002
Alma Micic - But Beautiful - Introducing Alma - CTA Records - 2004
Devere Pide Trio - Dolphin Dance - . . . As In A Morning Sunrise - Davis Group - 2004
Phil Woods - Anthropology - Groovin' to Marty Paich - Jazzed Media - 2005
Rebecca Sayre - In The Still Of The Night - This Is Always - Becca Records - 2005
Chris Walden - Film Noir - Part l - Home Of My Heart - Origins Records - 2005

3:00
Babatunde Lea - On The T.L - Summoner Of The Ghost - Motema Music - 2005
Onaje Allan Gumbs - All I Hear -  Remember Their Innocence - Ejano Music - 2004
Abdullah Ibrahim - African Market Place - A Celebration - Enja Records - 2004
Fred Hersch - At The Close Of The Day - Leaves Of Grass - Palmetto Records - 2005
Beatle Jazz - And I Love Her - With A Little Help From Our Friends - Video Arts Music - 2005
Avishai Cohen - Renouf's Last Tooth - At Home - Raz Daz - 2005
Carol Heffler - Pull Of The Moon - Exactly - Peeka Records - 2005
Steve Turre - One For Kirk - The Spirits Up Above - High Note - 2005