[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid. 4/4

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 01:34:50 EDT 2005

Monday, April 4, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

About this broadcast

Fundraising

Herbie Hancock - The 60s & 70s

	7:00pm

7:08pm
Herbie Hancock: Harvest Time, Jazz Moods '- 'Round Midnight
(Columbia/Legacy 90691)

7:12pm
Herbie Hancock: Pee Wee, Jazz Moods 'Round Midnight (Columbia/Legacy 90691)

7:17am
Herbie Hancock: Alone And I, Takin' Off (Blue Note 46506)

7:31pm
Herbie Hancock: Cantaloupe Island, Empyrean Isles (Blue Note 84175)

7:37pm
Herbie Hancock: Para Oriente, Box (Columbia/Legacy 64978)

7:44pm
Miles Davis: Seven Steps To Heaven, Seven Steps To Heaven (Columbia/Legacy
48827)

7:59pm
Herbie Hancock: Watermelon Man, The Best Of Herbie Hancock (Blue Note
91142)

8:06pm
Herbie Hancock: Watermelon Man, The Best Of Herbie Hancock The Hits
(Columbia/Legacy 65963)

8:21pm
Herbie Hancock: Succotash, The Complete Blue Note Sixties Sessions (Blue
Note 95569)

8:29pm
Herbie Hancock: One Finger Snap, The Best Of Herbie Hancock (Blue Note
91142)

8:44pm
Herbie Hancock: Dolphin Dance, The Complete Blue Note Sixties (Blue Note
95569)

9:04pm
Herbie Hancock: Tell Me A Bedtime Story, Mwandishi (Warner 45732)

9:09pm
Herbie Hancock: Gentle Thoughts, Secrets (Columbia 34280)

9:24am
Herbie Hancock: Maiden Voyage, The Best Of Blue Note (Blue Note 91142)

9:32pm
Herbie Hancock: Jessica, V.S.O.P. The Quintet

9:47pm
Herbie Hancock: The Sorcerer, Herbie Hancock Box (Columbia/Legacy 64978)

9:52pm
Herbie Hancock: And What If I Don't, Cantaloupe Island (Blue Note 29331)

10:02pm
Herbie Hancock: You'll Know When You Get There, Mwandishi (Warner 45732)

10:22pm
Herbie Hancock: Speak Like A Child, The Best Of Blue Note (Blue Note 91142)

10:30pm
Herbie Hancock: Look, Jazz Moods Round Midnight (Columbia/Legacy 90691)

10:45pm
Herbie Hancock: Third Plane, V.S.O.P (Columbia 34976)

10:59pm
Herbie Hancock: Butterfly, Thrust (Columbia/Legacy 64984)

11:10pm
Herbie Hancock: Chameleon, Head Hunters (Columbia/Legacy 47478)

11:28am
Herbie Hancock: I Have A Dream, The Complete Blue Note Sixties Sessions
(Blue Note 95569)

11:39pm
Herbie Hancock: My Funny Valentine, Jazz Moods Round Midnight
(Columbia/Legacy 90691)

11:47pm
Herbie Hancock: Tear Drop, Live Under The Sky (Columbia/Legacy 87165)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday thru Thursday 7 PM to Midnight
WGBH Boston 89.7 FM