[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid 4/6

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 01:24:49 EDT 2005

Wednesday, April 6, 7pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	7:00pm

7:07pm
Duke Ellington: Day Dream, Jazz Violin Session (Wounded Bird Records 1688)

John Coltrane; Johnny Hartman: My One And Only Love, John Coltrane &
Johnny Hatrman (Impulse 5661)
(Pledge Thank You Gift)

7:10pm
Michel Camilo: A Dream, Solo (Telarc 83613)

7:28pm
Rene Marie: A Hard's Day's Night, Serene Renegade (Maxjazz 120)

7:36pm
Miles Davis: Nefertiti, Footprints The Life And Times Of Wayne Shorter
(Columbia/Legacy 89150)

7:48pm
Wallace Roney: Let's Stay Together, Prototype (HighNote 7116)

7:53pm
Kevin Mahogany: Moonlight In Vermont, Big Band (Mahogany Jazz 54675)
(Pledge Thank You Gift)

8:05pm
John Coltrane; Johnny Hartman: They Say It's Wonderful, John Coltrane &
Johnny Hartman (Impulse 5661)
(Pledge Thank You Gift)

8:10pm
Jimmy Smith: See See Rider, Blue Note Perfect Takes (Blue Note 73227)

8:19pm
David "Fathead" Newman: Deed I Do, I Remember Brother (HighNote 7135)
(Pledge Thank You Gift)

8:27pm
Eldar: Maiden Voyage, Eldar (Sony Classical 92593)

8:33am
Osmany Peredes: Cha Cha Frames, Osmany Paredes (Fonosound 60710)

8:42pm
Archie Shepp; Mal Waldron: Easy Living, Left Alone Revisited (Synergy
80025)
(Pledge Contest)

8:48pm
John Coltrane; Johnny Hartman: Dedicated To You, John Coltrane & Johnny
Hartman (Impulse 5661)
(Pledge Thank You Gift)

8:53pm
The Three Sounds: When I Fall In Love, The Best Of The Three Sounds (Blue
Note 27323)

9:06pm
Bossa 5: Vivo Sonhondo Only on 89.7!

9:11pm
Johnny Souza: Song For My Father, Meet Me In The City (1620 Jazz Records
0002)

9:26pm
David Fathead Newman: Drown In My Tears, I Remember Brother Ray (Highnote
7135)
(Pledge Thank You Gift)

9:32pm
Ken Walker: Amsterdam After Dark, Terra Firma (Synergy 80024)

9:47pm
Kevin Mahogany: Centerpiece, Big Band (Mahogany Jazz 54675)
(Pledge Thank You Gift)

10:01pm
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra: Acknowledgement, A Love Supreme (Palmetto
2106)
(Pledge Thank You Gift)

10:18pm
Archie Shepp; Mal Waldron: When Your Lover Has Gone, Left Alone Revisited
(Synergy 80025)
(Pledge Contest)

10:24pm
Joey DeFrancesco; Jimmy Smith: Back At The Chicken Shack, Legacy (Concord
2229)

10:30am
John Coltrane; Johnny Hartman: They Say It's Wonderful, Johnny Hartman
(Impulse 5661)
(Pledge Thank You Gift)

10:38pm
David Fathead Newman: Georgia On My Mind, I Remember Brother Ray (HighNote
7135)
(Pledge Thank You Gift)

10:47am
John Coltrane; Johnny Hartman: Lush Life, John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman
(Impulse 5661)
(Pledge Thank You Gift)

11:00pm
JazzSet, www.npr.org/programs/jazzset