[JPL] Playlist 2005-04-08"10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 13:29:37 EDT 2005

Here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » show from Friday April 8th
2005

Be part of the show by listening very talented blues and blues/rock artists
at www.meduse.org/ckiafm from 7pm till 9pm every Friday nights.

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels

Terry Davidson/Here I go again/Leave here runnin/Bangshift Music

Jerome Godboo/Goddam money/Pain and the Glory/Self

Liz Melendez/No more love/Sweet Southern Soul/Self

Mike Gray/Aint no grave/Maiden Voyage/Southern Gray Records

Julian Sas/Mean old city/Ragin’ river/Corazong

John Lee Hooker jr/Stormy Monday/Blues with a vengeance/Kent Records

Eddie Baltimore/Shutup & listen/The space between/Iridescent Music

Steve Krase/Pray for me/Easy livin’/Self

Withey Johnson/Aint lost nothing/Withey Johnson/Slow Records

Ed Maly/Seven dollars/See me burn/Hot Texas Tunes

Lady T/Strongest weakness/Detroit Women-Rattle your cage/Silk City Records

Lil’ Ronnie/Sugar babe/Do what’cha do/Trust me baby Records

Goodfinger/Ball & chain/Goodfinger/Self

Five Points Band/Nobody’s fault/Roots & the spirits/Acacia Music

Paul Mayasich/Roll with the punches/Time is hard/self

Jonas/When the rain stops/Jonas/DKDD

Lydia Warren/Respect me baby/Pass my way/Self

Rick Magee/Too rollin stoned/Bad machine/Dice Records

John Campbell/Aint afraid of midnight/Howlin mercy/Elektra

Lucky Peterson/Herbert Harper free press
/Black Midnight Sun/Dreyfus Records

Lance Lopez/Quarter, nickel or a dime/Wall of soul/Grooveyard Records

Mike Rochette
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3
Quebec City, Canada