[JPL] New Edge playlist 4/8/05

Ken Field fieldk at att.net
Sat Apr 9 09:56:46 EDT 2005

Here is the playlist for the 4/8/05 edition of The New Edge,
a two hour radio program airing Friday afternoons from 2-4pm
on WMBR 88.1FM in Cambridge, MA, and webcasting at http://www.wmbr.org.

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative work
at the boundaries of classical, jazz, world, and new musics.

Complete playlists are available at http://newedge.home.att.net

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Isotope 217/The Unstable Molecule/Thrill Jockey/Kryptonite Smokes The Red Line
Bobby Previte's Latin For Travellers/Dangerous Rip/Enja/Clear The Bridge
Clarinet Thing/Agony Pipes And Misery Sticks/BC/Vou Vivendo
Charles Lloyd/Lift Every Voice/ECM/Hafez, Shattered Heart
Charles Lloyd/Lift Every Voice/ECM/Nocturne
Charalambides/Our Bed Is Green/Kranky/Our Bed Is Green
cja/Ironclad/Digitalis/3:14
Wu Man/Wu Man & Friends/Traditional Crossroads/Night Rider
Koran Hasanagic/Objects in Mirror Are Closer/Koran/Fishing For Clue
Kevin Keller/Gathering Leaves/Alula/Gathering Leaves
Charles Lloyd/Voice in the Night/ECM/Dorotea's Studio
(Charles Lloyd interview)
Charles Lloyd/Jumping The Creek/ECM/Both Veils Must Go
Charles Lloyd&Billy Higgins/Which Way Is East/ECM/Beloved, Chimes at Midnight
Jim Fox/Descansos, past/Cold Blue/Descansos, past
P. Busboom/The Beginning/Busboom/Rainmode
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Friday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time