[JPL] KSVY Sonoma April 9

Bill Moody solohand27 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 10 18:21:03 EDT 2005

D. Brubeck		Dave Digs Disney			Alice in Wonderland   Columbia
Mastersounds		Mastersounds		I Could Write a Book  Pacific
Eldar			Eldar					Round Midnight         Sony
Cannonball		Capitol Years				Jive Samba                 Capitol
Chris Walden		Home of My Heart		How Long Has This    Origin
Dave Wilson		Through the Time		Untitled Modal          Dreamscape
Kevin Stout		Tales of Teons			Indian Paintbrush     Jazzed5
Diane Reeves		Little Moonlight                We'll be Together
BlueNote
M. Alexander      Steamin'					3000 Miles               Concord
J. Lovano           I'm All For You                    Stella
              Blue Note
M. van Iterson  The Whole Bunch                 Smoking in Back
Munich
J.Williams         Havin' a Good Time            Sittin' & Rockin'
   Hyena
A. Blakey          Perfect Takes                     Moon River
        Blue Note
stefano di Battista 	Parker's Mood	   Parker's Mood           Blue Note
Bill Charlap		Somewhere			 Lucky to be Me            Blue Note
Will Martin      Morning                          Morning
          Saguaro

"Stolen Moments In Jazz."
543 CentralAve. Sonoma, CA 95476
KSVY 91.3