[JPL] 4-10-05 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Apr 10 22:56:14 EDT 2005

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Wayne Shorter - Footprints - Blue Note Perfect Takes - Blue Note - 2004
One More - Subtle Rebuttal - Music Of Thad Jones - IPO - 2005
Scott Whitfield - Ceora - The Minute Game - Summit Records - 2005
Joe Bourne - When I Fall In Love - Remembering Mr. Cole With - Jonaja Records - 2004
Onaje Allan Gumbs - Your Love - Remember Their Innocence - Ejano Music - 2004
John Ellis - Bonus Round - One Foot In The Swamp - Hyena Records - 2005
Joey DeFrancesco - Dot Com Blues - Legacy - Concord Jazz - 2005

1:00
Amina Figarova - Hot On The Trail - Come Escape With Me - Munich Records - 2005
Nelson Rangell - America - My American Songbook Vol. 1 - Koch Records - 2005
Eldar - Moanin - Eldar - Sony Classical - 2005
Carol Heffler - Mahina - Exactly - Peeka Records - 2005
Beatle Jazz - Across The Universe - With A Little Help From Out Friends - VideoArts Music - 2005
Gary Burton - Summer Band Camp - Next Generation -Concord Records - 2005
Amanda Carr - Throw It Away - Tender Trap - OMS Records - 2005
Ravi Coltrane - Angular Realms - In Flux - Savoy Jazz - 2005

2:00
Kurt Rosenwinkel - The Next Step - Deep Song - Verve - 2005
Babatunde Lea - Fire And Rain - Summoner Of The Ghost - Motema Records - 2005
Tommy Newsom - In A Mellow Tone - Tommy Newsom & His Octo-Pussycats - Arbors Records - 2005
Rebecca Sayre - Hey There - This Is Always - Becca Records - 2005
Phil Woods - I've Never Been In Love Before - Groovin' To Marty Paich - Jazzed Media - 2005
Devere Pride Trio - This Is For Albert - As In A Morning Sunrise - Davis Group - 2004
Alma Micic - That April Day - Introducing Alma - CTA Records - 2004
Chris Walden - Feet First - Home Of My Heart - Origin Records - 2005

3:00
Yellowjackets - Hunter's Point - Altered State - Heads Up - 2005
Jazz Expressions - Straight Ahead - On The Road - WFR Jazz - 2004
Avishai Cohen - Mediterranean Sun - At Home - Raz Daz Records - 2005
Marc Pompe - The Masquerade Is Over - You Must Believe In Swing - Cadence Jazz Records - 2005
Harry Watters - Just Squeeze Me - Out Of A Dream - Summit Records - 2004
Abdullah Ibrahim - Saud - A Celebration - Enja Records - 2004
Jasper Kump - In A New York State Of Mind - Sunday In New York - Spike Up Music - 2005
Roger Kellaway - Just In Time - I Was There - IPO - 2005