[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 4/11/05

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Apr 12 09:35:50 EDT 2005

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - April 11, 2005

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Hod O'Brien - Just In Time - Live At Blues Alley-First Set - Reservoir
Carol Heffler - You Are There - Exactly - Peeka
Phil Woods - Moanin' - Grooving To Marty Paich - Jazzed Media

Jay Thomas - For A Change - Accidentally Yours - McVouty
George Colligan - East Of The Sun - Past-Present-Future - Criss Cross
Ken Walker - Amsterdam After Dark - Terra Firma - Synergy

Judy Wexler - Tell Him I Said Hello - Easy On The Heart - Rhombus
Randy Johnston - I Miss You - Is It You? - HighNote
Chris Walden - Film Noir Part II - Home Of My Heart - Origin

Fred Hersch - The Mystic Trumpeter - Leaves Of Grass - Palmetto

Ellis Marsalis - If I Were A Bell - An Evening With Ellis - ELM
Scott Hamilton - This Is Always - Back In New York - Concord
Thad Jones Celebration Band - The Farewell - One More - IPO

Marc Pompe - Here's To My Lady - You Must Believe In Swing - Cadence
Curtis Fuller - I Didn't Know What Time It Was - Keep It Simple - Savant
Jon Mayer - A Weaver Of Dreams - Strictly Confidential - Fresh Sound

Kate McGarry - Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans - Mercy Streets - Palmetto
Los Hombres Calientes - Cubacajan Carnival - Vol 5:  Carnival - Basin Street

Gary Burton - Ques Sez - Next Generation - Concord
Ted Nash & Odeon - Sebago - La Espada de la Noche - Palmetto

Trudy Desmond - The Best Thing For You - A Dream Come True-The Best Of - Just A Memory
Reeds & Deeds - Born To Be Blue - Wailin' - Criss Cross
Amina Figarova - Destiny - Come Escape With Me - Munich

Dave's True Story - Small Black Heart - Nature - Bepop
John Swana & the Philadelphians - Three Of A Kind - Philly Gumbo Vol. 2 - Criss Cross
Solar - Perk Up - Suns Of Cosmic Consciousness - Aztac
David 'Fathead' Newman - Hit The Road Jack - I Remember Brother Ray - HighNote

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard