[JPL] WGBH Playlist 7 pm - mid 4/11

mmerewit at andrew.cmu.edu mmerewit at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 13 04:06:07 EDT 2005

Interesting. Is this show archived in any format I might be able to hear
it. If you or your engineers wouldn't mind I'd love to get a CD or tape of
it. I will be at Jazzweek this summer.

Matt
WRCT Pittsburgh

P.S. Re: your advise about a career path in jazz radio (if such a thing
exists), I got an internship at WDUQ to be Shaunna Morrison Machosky's aide
for the summer.

--On Tuesday, April 12, 2005 1:28 AM -0400 eric jackson