[JPL] Playlist One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg Apr. 16, 2005

Maurice Hogue moehogue at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 16 00:56:50 EDT 2005

One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg playlist for Saturday Apr. 16/05

Singer's day.

Artist * Record - Label * Track  (x-Canadian content)

Al Jarreau   *   	Accentuate The Positive - Verve   *   Cold Duck
x-Maureen Kennedy   *  This Is Always - ind   *   	River Man
Alma Micic   *   Introducing Alma - CTA   *   Infant Eyes
Pyeng Threadgill   *   Sweet Home - Random Chance   *   Phonograph Blues
Josefine Cronholm (Django Bates)   *   Quiet Nights - Screwgun   *   Is
There Anyone Up                            	There?
Belinda Underwood   *   Uncurling - Cosmik Muse   *   	There Will Never Be
Another You
Flora Purim   *   Speak No Evil - Narada   *  	This Magic
Tessa Souter   *   Tessa Souter - demo   *   The Creator Has A Master Plan
x-Dean Bowman (Jane Bunnett)   *   Spirituals & Dedications - Justin
Time   *   Sometimes
	I Feel 	Like A Motherless Child
x-Jeri Brown(Avery Sharpe Trio)   *   Dragon Fly - JKNM   *   My Favorite
Things
Marc Pompe   *   You Must Believe In Swing - Cadence Jazz   *   The
Masquerade Is Over
Kurt Elling   *   	Man In The Air - Blue Note   *   	Resolution
Mark Murphy   *   Links - HighNote   *   	Wheelers and Dealers
Judy Baty (Aya)   *   Mama Got Me Thinkin' - ind.   *   Je Me Souvien
Joan Carroll & Footprints   *   Boplicity - ind.   *   Equinox
Jackie Ryan   *   This Heart of Mine - OpenArt   *   Sari
x-Julie Mahendra   *   Never Do Without You - ind.   *   Killer
Johnny Adams   *   Good Morning Heartache - Rounder   *   But Not For Me
Carol Hefler   *   Exactly - Peeka   *  Exactly Like You
Suzanne Cloud (Miller Time)   *  If It's Not One Thing... -Dreambox
Media   *  American
	Fado
x-Geordie Haley   *   The Green Suite - ind.   *   Gloves and Goggles
Nancy Wilson   *   Nancy Wilson/CannonballAdderley - Capitol   *   The
Masquerade Is Over
x-Molly Johnson   *   Molly Johnson   *   My Oh My
Andy Bey   *   	Tuesdays In Chinatown - NCoded   *   	Invitation
Patricia Barber   *   Modern Cool - Premonition   *   	Let It Rain
Ann Dyer   *  	When I Close My Eyes - Sunnyside   *   One Rupi, One Roti
Barbara Sfraga   *   Oh What A Thrill - Naxos   *   Great Balls of Fire

Maurice Hogue