[JPL] Playlist 2005-04-15"10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 08:15:02 EDT 2005

Here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » show from Friday April 15th
2005

Be part of the show by listening very talented blues and blues/rock artists
at www.meduse.org/ckiafm from 7pm till 9pm every Friday nights.

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels

Queen Esther/promise me/Talkin fishbowl blues/EL Recordings

Johnny “Guitar” Blommer/Mean ol’ life/Still cadillacin/ARV Records

The Generators/Where did I go wrong/That’s it/Hell & Devil Music

Smokin Joe Kubek & B’Nois King/I saw it coming/Show me the money/Blind Pig

Gwynn Ashton/Breakin all the rules/Fang it/Riverside Records

Mem Shannon/No religion/I’m from Phunkville/Northern Blues

Kelly Bell Band/One world/Kelly Bell Band/Phat Blues Music

Kane Bros/How many more years/Kane Bros/Mythco Records

Steve Krase/Easy livin/Easy Livin/Self

Paul Mayasich/Mainline/Time is hard/Self

Liz Melendez/Sweet southern soul/ Sweet southern soul/Self

Jeff Jolly/Been long/Jeff Jolly Live/Boff Music

Randy Timmons/When you walk away/Take me home/Self

Steve Gannon/Wee wee hours/Oaktown/Self

Withey Johnson/Jacksboro highway/ Withey Johnson/Self

Jerome Godboo/I gave you more/Pain & the glory/Self

Ed Maly/Dark soul/See me burn/Hot Texas Tunes

Maurice Richard Libby/Sing hallelujah/Homemade/Self

Jim Branca/Trouble in mind/Jim Branca Live/Self

Cyril Lance/I went down/Live from the Outskirts/Dogtalk Music

Hiromu/Money box/Radical fable/Self

Gary Kendall/Night creeper/Dusty & pearl/Self

Steve Gannon/So many road/’52 Ford/Self

Mike Rochette
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3