[JPL] Goodbye from JOHN ROGERS

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 04:20:11 EDT 2005

Steve;

O my G, Oy vey, etc. etc.

I hear you but I'm sure I don't want to.  I worked with John in my very
first actual music industry job, at a record distributor in San Francisco in
1970.

To say much has changed is to acknowledge an explosive amount of history.

John is one of the treasures; a man of music, with passion, honoring
history, involved in commerce and propagation of appreciation via his radio
show and lectures.

Let's tell Concord that some things that seem 'efficient' aren't.  And what
about Terri Hinte?

When will folks learn that Anthropology has more to do with business
relationships than anything else!

Music,radio,jazz,blues,whatyousaid....

Janice Mancuso
Trade Secrets