[JPL] Playlists - Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM for March 2005

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 16 18:12:38 EDT 2005

These are my playlists for Radio Adelaide's "Jazz at
Six" and "Jazz on Terrace" programs for March 2005.
(Sorry about the delay)

Radio Adelaide streams at
http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au 24/7. We have "Jazz
at Six" now Tuesday to Friday from 6-8pm; "Jazz on the
Terrace" Monday to Friday 12-1pm; and "Jazz til Dawn"
Saturday mornings 1am-6am. These can be heard in the
US some 15-18 hours earlier (due to the difference in
time zones).

Many thanks to the artists and labels that have
continued to support what Jazz we get to hear in
Adelaide Australia.

regards
Greg Fisher
"Jazz Views"
for Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

2005 - March
Friday (What's New?) 	4/03/2005	Jazz At Six	Radio
Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Miles Davis / In A Silent Way / Shhh/Peaceful /
Columbia
Gary Burton & Keith Jarrett / Gary Burton & Keith
Jarrett / Fortune Smiles / Atlantic Jazz - Rhino
Jan Hammer Group / Oh Yeah? / Magical Dog / WEA
Records
* Browne Haywood Stevens / Sudden In A Shaft of
Sunlight / Moments Of Lucidity / ABC Jazz
* Matt Keegan Trio / AIR Sampler / Roadscape /
JazzGroove Records
* Spike Mason / AIR Sampler / The Appearance Of The
Boll Weavill / JazzGroove Records
* Bruce Cale Quartet Live / Adelaide Festival 1988 /
Bells / Tall Poppies
Matthias Lupri / Transition Song / Middle Zone /
Summit Records
The Fred Hersch Ensemble / Leaves Of Grass / A Riddle
Song / Palmetto Records
Brecker Brothers / Out Of The Loop / Secret Heart /
GRP Records
Eliane Elias /
 Plays Jobim / Passarim / Blue Note
Gabriel Mark Hasselbach / Gabriel
 First Name Basis /
Tempting Fate / Wind Tunnel
* Sonic Fiction / Powerful Medicine / Powerful
Medicine / Tall Poppies

Monday	7/03/2005	Jazz On The Terrace	Radio Adelaide
101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Dave Brubeck Quartet / Time Out / Three To Get Ready /
Columbia Legacy
Gabriel Mark Hasselbach / Come Out Swingin' / Lullaby
Of Birdland / Wind Tunnel
Jay Thomas / Blues For JW / On The Brink / McVouty
Records
Mark Elf / Glad To Be Back / Falling In Love With
Love/ Jen Bay Jazz
* Don Burrows / Jazz Bros - A Retropective / O
Barquinho / Pickwick-ABC Jazz
Manhattan Transfer / Vocalese / (Another) Night In
Tunisia / Atlantic
Great Guitars / The Sampler / Lovers / Concord Jazz
Mel Torme / The Sampler / Born To Be Blue / Concord
Jazz
McCoy Tyner / Priceless Jazz Collection / Autumn
Leaves / GRP

Monday	21/03/2005	Jazz On The Terrace	Radio Adelaide
101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Manhattan Transfer / The Best Of
 / Tuxedo Junction /
Atlantic
Pearl Django / Under Paris Skies / Radio City Rhythm /
Modern Hot Records
Gabriel Mark Hasselbach / Come Out Swinging' / I've
Got You Under My Skin / Wind Tunnel
Dave Brubeck Quartet / Time Out / Blue Ronda A La Turk
/ Columbia Legacy
* Australian Jazz Quintet / At The Varsity Drag / The
Lady Is A Tramp / Bethlehem-Avenue Jazz
Harry Watters / Out Of A Dream / Night And Day /
Summit Records
Ella Fitzgerald / Ella Abraca Jobim / Wave / Pablo
Mark Levine & Latin Tinge / Hey, Its Me / My One And
Only Love / Left Coast Clave
Mark Elf / Glad To Be Back / Bossa For Eric A / Jen
Bay Jazz
Harry Watters / Out Of A Dream / When My Dreamboat
Comes Home / Summit Records

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording

http://au.movies.yahoo.com