[JPL] Playlist for "Jazz Time" - March 2005

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 16 18:17:46 EDT 2005

This my playlist for "Jazz Time" heard on 5RPH 1197AM
on Friday between 7:30pm and 9:30pm in Adelaide
Australia.

Jazz Time is a "pre-recorded" program that is
broadcast  directly to air from an mp3 recording (and
may be the only broadcast of its type in the world).

regards,

Greg Fisher
"Jazz Views"

Friday (Mainstream) 	18/03/2005	Jazz Time	5RPH
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Teddy Wilson / I Want To Be Happy / How High The Moon
/ Naxos Jazz Legends
Ella Fitzgerald / A Tisket, A Tasket / Undecided /
Naxos Jazz Legends
Benny Goodman / Swing Favourites Vol 1 / Pick Yourself
Up / Naxos Jazz Legends
Louis Armstrong / Heebie Jeebies / West End Blues /
Naxos Jazz Legends
Django Reinhardt / Djangology Vol 1 1934-35 / Avalon /
Naxos Jazz Legends
Earl Hines / The Earl Original Recordings 1928-1941 /
Honeysuckle Rose / Naxos Jazz Legends
Jack Teagarden / Texas Tea Party (1944-47) / I Gotta
Right To Sing The Blues / Naxos Jazz Legends
Duke Ellington / Reminiscing In Tempo (1932-35) / Moon
Glow / Naxos Jazz Legends
Thelonious Monk / Monk's Mood (1944-48) / Ruby My Dear
/ Naxos Jazz Legends
Thelonious Monk / Monk's Mood (1944-48) / In Walked
Bud / Naxos Jazz Legends
Sarah Vaughan / Interlude (1944-47) / Lover Man /
Naxos Jazz Legends
Billie Holiday / The Best Of Billie Holiday / Georgia
/ Columbia
Red Norvo / Vibraphone Jazz / Crazy Rhythm / Fantasy
Jay Thomas / 12th & Jackson Blues / Jitterbug Waltz /
McVouty Records
Wes Montgomery / The Ultimate / Caravan / Verve
* Steve Brien / Token Entry / Tin Tin Deo / La Brava
Cassandra Wilson / Funk + Latin + Jazz / Come Rain Or
Come Shine / Blue Note
Sarah Jane Cion / Indeed! / My Heart Stood Still /
Independent
Dianne Reeves / A Little Moonlight / We'll Be Together
Again / Blue Note
Joe Locke Quartet / Vibraphone Jazz / The Days Of Wine
& Roses / Fantasy
Neils HO Pedersen Trio / Those Who Were / Our Love Is
Here To Stay / Verve
Connie Evingson / Fever - A Tribute To Peggy Lee /
Black Coffee / Minnehaha Music
Joao & Astrid Gilberto / Selection of / Telephone Song
/ Gold
Joao & Astrid Gilberto / Selection of / It Might As
Well Be Spring / Gold
Milt Jackson Quartet / It Don't Mean A Thing / It
Don't Mean A Thing / OJC/Pablo
Leroy Jones / Back To My Roots / Pennies From Heaven /
Independent
George Benson / "Take Five" / Take Five / Columbia

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording

http://au.movies.yahoo.com