[JPL] 4/16 KSVY Sonoma

Bill Moody solohand27 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 16 20:40:27 EDT 2005

"Stolen Moments  in Jazz"  with Bill Moody

Chris Walden		Home of my Heart		Stolen Moments, Star Wars,
										How Long Has  this been Going On.  Origin
Art Blakey		Night in Tunisia			Kozo's Waltz
        BlueNote
Graham Bruce	Palindrome				Thirty One
     GB
Gary Burton		Next Generation			Walkin' in Music
      Concord
Lynch/Charlap	Meet					Blues for Gilad
Sharp 9
S. de Battista		Parker's Mood			Embraceable You
     BlueNote
Booth/Stout		Tales of Tetons			Bikng on Antelope Flat
  Jazzed5
Marc Pompe		You Must Believe               in   Swing
                       Cadence
Shelly Manne	Perk Up!					Comeback
  Concord
Jamie Cullum 	Twenty Something 		I get a kick out of you
      UCJ
Harvey Mason	All My Heart				If I should Lose You
   GRP
Dick Conte		Slow Hot Wind			Sweet Georgia Bright
DCjazz
Mark Murphy	Jazz Standards			I Remember Clifford
32Jazz
Amina Figorova	Come Escape w/Me		Wiro's Blues
          Munich

KSVY 91.3 Sonoma, CA 95476
543 Central Ave.
Bill  Moody