[JPL] Blackjazz records

justjazz justjazz at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 18 15:14:22 EDT 2005

Russ:  here is the information from my copy of "Infant Eyes".

Black Jazz Records
A Division of Read Beans & Rice Inc.
P.O. Box 55620
Atlanta, Georgia
404.815.0108

By the way Doug Carn is a friend and I just spoke with him a couple of weeks
ago at the Jacksonville Jazz Festival..  If it would help I could probably
get you in touch with him.

Malachi
WFIT-FM 89.5
Melbourne, Florida