[JPL] Playlist 4/18/05

Bright Moments w/ Jon Hammond bmwjonhammond at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 14:29:18 EDT 2005

Bright Moments With Jon Hammond
90.3 FM WRIU Kingston, Rhode Island
Playlist 4/18/05

Artist		Song		Record		Label

Bright Moments Opening Theme:
E		Symphony for Toy Piano in G Minor		A Man Called E
Polydor

Chris Rea		Monday Morning		The Blue Jukebox		Jazzee
Blue

Blossom Dearie		Fine Spring Morning		Blossom's Blues
Verve

David "Fathead" Newman -At Scullers with John Stein
4/20/05 www.scullersjazz.com		When Your Lover Has Gone
	I Remember Brother Ray		High Note

Cheryl Bentyne		Let Me Off Uptown		Let Me Off Uptown
Telarc

Henry Watters Quartet		All The Things You Are		Out Of
A Dream; Love Songs		Summit

Henry Watters Quartet		Am I Blue		Out Of A Dream; Love
Songs		Summit

Henry Watters Quartet		Night and Day		Out Of A Dream;
Love Songs		Summit

Buster Williams  Born 4/17/42		I Love You		Crystal
Reflections		Muse

Kate McGarry		Whatever Lola Wants		Mercy Streets
Palmetto

Charles Mingus Born 4/22/22		Goodbye Porkpie Hat (AKA
Theme For Lester Young)		Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus
Mingus		Impulse

David Sanchez at Scullers 4/22 & 4/23		Dee Like The
Breeze		Street Scenes		Columbia

Todd Rundgren		Medley: I'm So Proud/Ooh Baby Baby/
LaLaLa Means I Love You		A Wizard A True Star
Bearsville/ Rhino

Madeleine Peyroux		I'll Look Around		Careless Love
Rounder

Curtis Fuller Featuring Slide Hampton		Slide's Ride
Complete Blue Note/ UA Recordings		Mosaic

Slide Hampton Born 4/21/32

A Selection of Tunes in Recognition of the Boston
Marathon:

Chris Rea		Taking The Day Out		Unreleased B- Side

Donald Byrd		On The Trail		Mustang		Blue Note

Wayne Shorter		Footprints		Adam's Apple		Blue Note

Gary Burton		Quick and Running		Reunion		GRP

Michael Franks		Long Slow Distance		Blue Pacific
Reprise

Lee Ritenour		Street Runner		This Is Love		i.e./
Polygram

Chris Rea		Every Second Counts		Auberge		East West

End Marathon Feature

John Stein Trio Appearing at Scullers 4/20/05		Django
Interplay		Azica Records

John Stein Trio		Eleanor's Folly		Interplay		Azica
Records

Dave Holland Quintet		Not For Nothin'		Not For Nothin'
	ECM
Dave Holland Big Band at Regattabar 4/21-4/23
www.regattabarjazz.com

Todd Rundgren		Never Never Land		With A Twist		Angel
Records

Todd & Joe at Foxwoods 4/30
https://www.foxwoods.com/tickets/events/EventSchedule.aspx

Joe Jackson		Be My Number Two		Body and Soul		A & M

###

Artist Station ID's Invited
**email for info**

CDs for airplay consideration always welcome
Send to:

205 Fortin Drive
Woonsocket  RI  02895

Bright Moments with Jon Hammond