[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 4/18/05

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Apr 18 19:52:52 EDT 2005

"Stolen Moments" Play List 4/18/05

KZYX/KZYZ
90.7 FM/91.5 FM
Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Stamm/Soft Project - Gemma's Eyes - Live At Birdland NYC - Jazzzed Media
Dave's True Story - Everlasting No - Nature - Bepop
Amina Figarova - Destiny - Come Escape With Me - Munich

Anat Cohen - Place & Time - Placce & Time - Anzic
Joe Bourne - Little Girl - Remembering Mr. Cole - JONAJA
Hod O'Brien - Just In Time - Live At Blues Alley - First Set - Reservoir

Kate McGarry - Whatever Lola Wants, Lola Gets - Mercy Street - Palmetto
Scott Hamilton - Blue 'N' Boogie - Back In New York - Concord
John Stowell - Prelude To A Kiss - Rsonance - Origin

Bireli Lagrene - Hungaria - Move - Dreyfus
Connie Evingson - Until  - Gypsy In My Soul - Minnehaha
Tommy Newsom And His Octo-Pussycats - Detour Ahead - Arbors

One More - Music of Thad Jones - Thad's Pad - IPO
Roz Corral - I've Got Not Strings - Telling Tales - Blujazz
Alan Pasqua - You Must Believe In Spring - My New Old Friend -
Gryptogramophone

Ted Nash and Odeon - A Night In Tunisia - La Espada de la Noche -
Palmetto
Jane Ira Bloom - No Orchestra - Like Silver, Like Song - ArtistShare
Tord Gustavsen - Being There - The Ground - ECM

Gary Burton -'Ques Sez - Next Generation - Concord
Carolyn Leonhart - Sometimes I Think - New 8th Day - Sunnyside
John Ellis - Work In Progress  - One Foot In The Swamp - Hyena

Marc Pompe - Title Cut - You Must Believe In Spring - Cadence
Eldar - Round Midnight - Eldar - Sony

Kermit Ruffins - Just A Closer Walk With Thee - Throwback - Basin Street

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ