[JPL] revision of: John Rogers and current trends

davispro at mindspring.com davispro at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 19 08:17:17 EDT 2005

Rebecca,

I can't agree with you more.  I've seen the same thing in my radio career as well.

Bad "leaders" who fear creative people because they have no creativity themselves
and make drastic moves for the sake of "business."  They always say something
along the line of "it isn't personal, just business."  Well that's bullshit...it is personal when
a great professional like John or you are treated with anything less that the respect
they've earned and deserve.

I'm sitting on top of the satellite radio flagpole waiting for some idiot to blow me and
every other creative person away.

Expect it.

Best of everything to you!

Russ Davis