[JPL] Thx 2 John Rogers, Fantasy most played label

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Wed Apr 20 16:05:46 EDT 2005

I would like to say "here, here!" to the sentiments expressed by Arturo,
Bobby and others regarding John Rogers.  I couldn't have said it better
myself, so I'll just say I second the motion!  There is no one in the
business who loves this music more than John, and he was an asset to
Fantasy.  Our consolation in this is that John will still be a part of the
jazz family due to his continuing work on the air.  Thanks, John, for your
years of service to this music.

Brad Stone

Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, Blues, World Music)
and Faculty Advisor
KSJS-FM
1 Washington Square
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094
www.ksjs.org

Home Office:
P.O.B. 720397
San Jose, CA   95172-0397
Music Calls: Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., PT
(408) 848-6266
bstone at science.sjsu.edu