[JPL] Thx 2 John Rogers, Fantasy most played label

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:02:46 EDT 2005

I didn't know John as well or as long as any of you, but I always could look
to him for support from that fantastic vault of his at Fantasy. We spoke at
length after my surgery last year, and I felt like I had known him for many
years. John is articulate, knowledgeable and a true asset to an industry
steeped in back biting and corporate raids.

John, here's hoping Concord gave you some sort of parachute. They are idiots
if they think thay can replace you.

Bob Stockton
Modern Jazz Classics
http://www.modernjazzclassics.com