[JPL] There are 2 Avishai Cohens Playing Jazz - The Bassist & TheTrumpeter

Mark Rini mrini at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 21 17:25:14 EDT 2005

Hey Mike and all,

Actually, this isn't accurate. Avishai Cohen, whose recent release entitled
_At Home_ (RazDaz/Sunnyside) has never, at any time, played the trumpet. He
is though, an accomplished pianist and composer, as well as electric and
upright bassist. I double checked with management just to make sure my facts
were in order. I hope this clears up the confusion.

Peace,

Mark

GROOV Marketing and Consulting
1680 N. Vine St. Suite 1206
Hollywood, CA 90028
877-476-6832

"To add to the confusion, the bass playing Avishai Cohen plays trumpet from
time to time, so to get back to square one, we may be talking about the same
person here.

Mike Schwartz
KSJS, San Jose
www.ksjs.org "