[JPL] There are 2 Avishai Cohens Playing Jazz - The Bassist &TheTrumpeter

Manuel Jorge Veloso mjveloso at netcabo.pt
Fri Apr 22 03:44:27 EDT 2005

Sorry, falks!

There's no confusion at all!

There are, in fact, two Avishai Cohen. One plays the bass and the other (no
relation) plays trumpet. He is from Israel (like the bassist) and I've heard
him personally several times, here in Lisbon, at the Hot Club of Portugal.
With american musicians and with local musicians.

I saw with my eyes and heard with my ears.

Ciao!

Manuel Jorge Veloso
(Portuguese Public Radio Jazz Programmer)