[JPL] Playlist: Modern Jazz Classics

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 09:49:17 EDT 2005

Modern Jazz Classics is broadcast each week on six affiliate stations that
reach an audience potential of more than 1.4 million listeners (got a late
night spot to fill? We've got the coffee pot on).

Playlist MJC-121

Theme: Eric Dolphy - On Green Dolphin Street

Chris Cortez / Everyday I Have The Blues / Mum Is The Word / Blue Bamboo*
Miles Davis / It's Only A Paper Moon / The Harold Arlen Centennial
Celebration / Concord Jazz
Connie Evingson / Caravan / Gypsy In My Soul / Minnehaha
Curtis Fuller / Stormy Weather / The Harold Arlen Centennial Celebration /
Concord Jazz
Roger Kellaway / I Was There / Roger Kellaway Plays From The Bobby Darin
Songbook / IPO Recordings
Chris Cortez / Georgia On My Mind(Samba) / Mum Is The Word / Blue Bamboo*
Kevin Stout-Brian Booth / Moose On The Loose / Tales Of The Tetons / Jazzed5
JoAnne Brackeen / Wave / Pink Elephant Magic / Arkadia Jazz
Scott Martin / Stuff / Menudo And Gritz / SCM Records
John Stowell / Maybe Later / Resonance / Origin

Top of hour sweep - Benny Golson - Blues On My Mind

Chris Cortez / Mum Is The Word / Mum Is The Word / Blue Bamboo*
Clifford Brown / Lands End / Study In Brown / EmArcy
Diana Krall / I'm Through With Love / All For You / GRP
Oscar Peterson (NHOP-Joe Pass) / On A Clear Day / OJC Sampler / Pablo
Charles Mingus / So Long Eric / The Sound Of Jazz / Cleo
Chris Cortez / Trouble With Larry / Mum Is The Word / Blue Bamboo*
Nils Landgren Funk Unit / Mercy, Mercy, Mercy / Paint It Blue / ACT Jazz
Lalo Schifrin / Blues For Basie / Jazz Goes To Hollywood / Aleph
Vault Selection: Paul Whiteman-Mildred Bailey / We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye
/ The Victor Masters / RCA Victor / 1932
Carmen Lundy / Perfect Stranger / Good Morning Kiss / Justin Time
Shirley Scott / It Could Happen To You / The Memorial Album / Prestige

*denotes spotlight album

Bob ("Dr. Bob") Stockton, Host/Producer (calls anytime - we appreciate your
support)
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
3956 Arbor Lake Circle
Jacksonville, Florida 32225-1681