[JPL] Playlist 2005-04-22"10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 15:16:27 EDT 2005

Here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » show from Friday April 22th
2005

Be part of the show by listening very talented blues and blues/rock artists
at www.meduse.org/ckiafm from 7pm till 9pm every Friday nights.

This is the show to rock & blues you all over non stop for 2 hours...once in
there...and you're in deep addiction!

We are proud to welcome ZZ Top in town, July 10th 2005 at our Quebec City
Internationnal Summer Festival...see infos at www.infofestival.com

Artists/Titles/Albums/Labels

ZZ Top/Gimme all your lovin/Greatest Hits/Warner

Anthony Gomes/Bad luck child/Blues in Technicolor/Self

Joe Bonamassa/Never make your move too soon/Had to cry today/Provogue

Danny Eyer/Give it all I got/Boxes of blues/Self

Mark Easton/How it feels/Greener/Plastic Donut

Jonas/Edge of seventeen/Jonas/DKDD

Wild Child/Five to one/Live in concert/Self

The Blues Cousins/Talk to me/Alive in the USA/Bluestopia

Jim Branca/As muddy water flows/Live/Self

Julian Sas/Blues for the lost & found/Delivered/Corazong

Steve Gannon/Trouble, trouble/Oaktown/Self

Kane Bros/Little by little/Kane Bros/Mythco Records

Jimmi Hendrix/Bleeding heart/Jimmi Hendrix Blues/MCA

Too Mutz Blues Band/Since I’ve been loving you/Lady in black/Silvox

Marc Reece/Love to ride/Live ‘99/Self

Jeff Jolly/Long distance love/Live/Boff Music

Jack Bruce & Gary Moore/I’m in the mood/Remembering John Lee
Hooker/Bluestorm

Blududerino/You make me/Still feels real/Self

Cubby & Blizzards/Wreckless life/Boom boom bang in the spirit of John Lee
Hooker/Munich Records

Randy Timmons/Take me home/Take me home/Self

Mike Rochette
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3
Quebec City, Canada