[JPL] WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 4/23/05

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 24 15:49:16 EDT 2005

'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon
Saturday, 7pm-9pm

Temple University Public Radio
WRTI - 90.1 FM - 50 years .and counting

Listen to WRTI on the web.
http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
04/23/2005

Artist/Song Title/CD-LP Title/Label

7PM
John Coltrane/Little Melonae/Settin the Pace/Prestige
Ravi Coltrane/Coincide/In Flux/Savoy Jazz*
Dale Fielder Quartet/Muezzin/Baritone Sunride/Clarion Jazz*
John Coltrane/Chronic Blues/Coltrane/Prestige
Curtis Fuller/Maze/Keep It Simple/Savant*
Orrin Evans/BM/Easy Now/Criss Cross Jazz*
8PM
Kermit Ruffins/I Got A Woman/Throwback/Basin Street Records*
Hod O'Brien/Frogs Legs/Live at Blues Alley/Reservoir*
Ted Nash and Odeon/Walk This Way/La Espada de la Noche/Palmetto Records*
Kate McGarry/Mercy Street/Mercy Streets/Palmetto Records*
Gary Burton/My Romance/Next Generation/Concord Jazz*
Eldar/Maiden Voyage/Eldar/Sony Classical*
Nick Smith/Feelin Smooth/It's Like That/Nick Smith*
Manuel Valera/Drume Negrita/Forma Nueva/Mavo Records*
Los Hombres Calientes/Cubacajun Carnival/Vol 5: Carnival/Basin Street
Records*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00
Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
http://www.wrti.org <http://www.wrti.org/>

Jeff Duperon
mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender at 215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.